Chapter 30 ⚠️Minor Smut⚠️

"Maybe I shouldn't leave!" Lily cries as we all just stare at the panicking girl. "Lily you are the only one freaking out" I remind her and she nods making sure all her bags were in the car.

"I'm hiding the keys in the dashboard if you want to drive it back" she reminds me before running over to hug me. "I love you, I'll see you soon, stay safe" she mumbles kissing my head. "Love you too, mom" I laugh and she goes to my sister.

"Auntie Lily will be back soon, I love you so much little angel" she coos tickling her stomach. Evelyn giggles hugging her neck. "By be" she squeals getting a kiss on the forehead.

"Goodbye Axel, call me if you you need anything- make sure he eats!" She shouts before closing the door. I sigh in relief that she actually left before turning to the TV.

"Evie guess what's on?!" I cheer. "Mooey moose!" She yells and I laugh. "Yup Mickey Mouse" I try to correct her, plopping her on the couch. "I'm going to make you some dinner and I'll be right back" I warn her I'm leaving before turning to the kitchen.

Leaving the living room listening to Axel's footsteps behind me. "Is there something specific you want for dinner?" I ask bending over and accidentally into him while trying to get into the fridge. "God- whatever you want" he mumbles and I shrug.

"Sorry bout that, um I can make spaghetti" I suggest standing up. "It's fine, and sounds amazing" he hums. I grab some sauce from the cupboard pouring it into a pot to heat up on the stove. Putting boiling water on the other side.

"Okay, now we wait" I huff. Arms are wrapped around me and I lay back in his embrace immediately feeling it. My eyes go wide and I try not to let him know that I know.

"How much are you going to want?" I ask staring at the water. "I have no idea" he answers unsure and I nod. Does he want me to make the next move?

I slip out of his hug and look into the living room. She was bending her knees bouncing around with her teddy bear. Taking a deep breath I go back to Axel kissing him. He smiles at me putting his hand on my lower back.

I waited a few minutes before grabbing the noodles. The bubbling water my sign to put them in. As soon as I was turned around he was wrapped around me again kissing my head and rocking us lightly.

I groan internally not believing what I was about to do. While snapping the noodles in half I pressed myself back more. His grip on me tightened and his kissing stopped as he breathed heavily.

I continued to put the noodles in the pot using a fork to shove the rest of them down and into the water. As soon as I'm done, I set the fork down and lean further back into him putting my arm back to grab his head.

I was edging him on way too much, this was a commitment- I had to help now. I pull him over to the side of the kitchen out of view from the living room. He stares at me with curious eyes and I kiss him again my hand making its way down to his dick.

He groaned into the kiss and I fondled his swollen dick as best as I could through the jeans. "Oliver, you don't need to do this" he groans looking down at me. "Shhh," I whisper. My fingers making their way to his button unbuttoning the damn thing.

I bring one hand to his shoulder rubbing it gently as my other unzipped his zipper. I rub lightly against his boxer and he bites my lip trying to hold back his noises.

I pull back from his kisses and pull his pants and boxers down just enough to free his cock. I try to hold back my surprise with how big it is. Sinking to my knees I pump my hand over his shaft a few times before licking the tip of it. I kept my hand on the base already tasting the precum.

"God" he mutters and I open my mouth taking a little bit of his length in using my tongue to do most of the work. His hand went to my hair tugging lightly. I looked up to see him with his head back and eyes closed.