Chapter 31

"Stowy! Stowy!" Evelyn cheers coming over with her book in her hand. "Shouldn't we wait till bedtime?" I ask, the sun still bright and very much up. "Auntie Lily is going to be home soon too" I cheer and her eyes go wide.

"I wan do ding" she whispers and I nod. "I know you're bored, I'm sorry" I whisper running my hand through my hair. "Let's um... can you go get your toys and we can play with those" I suggest and she nods running away for her toys.

"The door to my room opens and Axel comes out with a yawn. "Turn back around I like hugs from behind" he mumbles. I roll my eyes but do it anyway. "Why didn't you wake me meanie " he grumbles kissing the back of my neck.

"Meanie?! I let you sleep in!" I shake my head, but he nods, hugging me tightly. "I he no!" The child comes back with a few of her toys and drops them in the living room before sitting down.

I go to the ground with her and Axel followed holding up her teddy bear. "Hello" he chuckles making the bear kiss her repeatedly. "No! Siwy!" She giggles grabbing her doll from next to her.

The door opens and I instantly smile widely. "Wily!" Evelyn screams standing and running over to the girl. I run over as well , hugging her soon joined by Axel. "Hello, my children" she laughs hugging us all.

"Glad to see you're all still living... and walking sadly" she looks at me and I roll my eyes going outside to grab and help with her bags. She and Axel stay in for a minute to talk. AKA I need to eat more and I know. I know I do it's just not that easy.

Bringing her two suitcases inside I find Evelyn jumping and squealing around Lily excited she's back. Axel was looking at her with a worried look. All while continuing to talk about me.

I walk by, surprising them. "Keep talking," I roll my eyes, taking Lily's suitcases into her room. Why does everything have to be serious? One second for one fucking second can I just not deal with this shit.

I wake up- take care of a baby, go to school, take care of a baby, go to work, take care of a baby! I deal with all the shitty people in this town! I do everything I can to keep Axel and Lily happy. I don't eat for a day and suddenly the world is ending.

I'm the messed up one, I can't do any of this shit anymore. I set the bags against the wall, and walk out of her room closing the door behind me. "Olive?" Lily comes over to me her face soft and apologetic.

I was just so mad it seemed to piss me off more. I bottle everything up. I don't yell, I don't scream, I don't just randomly fight. I don't cry- I've gotten to the point that I don't think I can. I cry about Evelyn but that's about it.

"Not right not" I walk by and she stops her face turning to one of confusion. I go past her and to my sister. She was on her butt playing with toys again as I squatted down to join her.

"I love you, so much" I whispered kissing her cheek. She looks up and smiles. "I wove oo too!" She whispers putting her hand to her mouth. I give her another kiss before going to the door sliding my shoes on.

"Oliver where are you going?" Axel asks and I turn back to find Lily next to him. Of course, she went to Axel because I said I didn't want to talk to her once.

I toss my phone onto the couch not wanting them to call or text me. "I'm going on a walk," I say simply. Closing the door behind me. I hurried around the corner of the block so they wouldn't know which way I went before just walking. I didn't even have a designation in mind just wanted to walk, so I'd calm down and stop being a bitch.

I pulled at my hair making my way around another corner. "Maybe I should just go back home to my parents, if I went home things might be better- I won't be dying of exhaustion every waking moment.

All I want to do is sleep. Every second of every day. Evelyn is going to hate me. I don't have anything fun for her to do. What if I just stopped, like no more living for me. I shook my head at the thoughts not believing I was letting myself get bad again.

After a good hour or two, I made my way home. The sun was just starting to set and I cursed at myself. "If I wouldn't have been so petty I could have been fucking sleeping" I growl at myself making my way up the porch.

I sigh when I notice the motorcycle still here and open the door to get attacked on the leg. "O!" Evie cries and the chairs in the kitchen scrap against the floor as I lean down to hug her. "Don't cry love, why were you crying?" I ask wiping her tear-stained cheeks.

"Y-you eft me" she cries putting her head on my shoulder. "I'm sorry" I let my head fall knowing my tantrum made things so much worse. "Did you eat?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Way fo oo" she whispers and I nod.

"You were waiting for me" she nods and I walk into the kitchen past the two people waiting for me. "Oliver" Axel calls for me and I look back at him before getting into the fridge.

"You can't just pretend nothing happened" he continues and I stand back up. Setting my sister down, I close the fridge. "Evelyn, Lily is going to get you dinner, and then we will go watch a movie together" I reassure her and she nods waddling to Lily.

"Come with me" I walk into the living room and then into my room. Axel follows closing the door. "Now what do you want from me exactly?" I ask and he steps closer. "Don't you dare get an attitude with me, I was fucking worried sick, yet I was trying to give you space" he steps forward as I stare back at him trying not to let it hurt.

"Why don't you go talk to Lily about all my problems" I laugh and he looks at me now angry. "Are you jealous is that what this is about?" He whisper-shouts and I look him up and down appalled.

"God no! I'm stressed. I'm fucking exhausted- I don't want to do this. I'm sad. I'm angry. I don't give two shits about myself and my eating problem. Would you two just get over it? I'm not hungry!" I throw my hands up pissed off.

"Well guess what!? I care about you! You're admitting right now that you have an eating problem, I'm just so fucking stupid I don't know anything about it and I don't know how to help. You just walking out pissed off isn't helping any of this. If you want to take a walk that's fine, bring your phone or someone else with you" he shouts looking to the door afterward.

"Well, maybe you shouldn't care about me. Because you might not be happy about this, but I can do what I want so if I go and take a walk you can deal with it" I glare and he bites his cheek shaking his head.

"Just shut up" he growls before coming closer and smashing his lips onto mine. I shut my eyes and push myself against him. Kissing him hard and deeply. It was aggressive, and he pushed me back against the bed.

"You bitch" I grumble as he bites my lip. "Shut the fuck up, I'm so pissed at you right now- I don't even want to hear it" he snaps before kissing me again. His hand goes to my throat squeezing tightly making my eyes go wide.

"Do you hear me?" He asks kissing my cheek. "Yes" I breathe lightly and he releases me. I stand from the bed dazed and he kisses my cheek again. "Are you calm now?" He asks his hand brushing up and down my arm. "Yes," I whisper looking to him.

"Good, now what can I do to make you feel better?" He questions me kissing my chin. "Nothing Axel, I just lost my cool" I admit my stomach full of butterflies. He pulls back with a worried look. "You can't be bottling things up anymore- now let's go watch a movie with Evelyn and you are going to sleep" he hums pulling me out of the room.

My hand goes to my neck and I touch it lightly blushing. "O! Okie?" She asked and I nod going to sit on the couch next to her. She was eating her sandwich and Lily was staring at us curiously as Axel sat next to me.

"I'm not going to bug you about food today, but you're going to sleep now" he repeats and I nod curling my legs up onto the couch. Laying down on his lap, Evelyn sits against my stomach and Lily grabs my feet, rubbing my leg.

Axel kisses my head and I look up at him apologetically. "I'm sorry" I whisper and he gives me another kiss.

"I'm sorry too"