Chapter 15

"Lily it's been a week we don't need to keep talking about this" I push her and she immediately comes back. "One minute ghosts are killing and possessing people and then I look over knowing the third movie is your favorite and you're curled up with lover boy... it was so cute I got pictures!!!! And he was looking at you... urgh" she yells into the air and I shush her.

"You're going to make my sister go deaf" I remind her and she silently yells this time. "Okay, you really didn't need to follow me to work to talk about this" I go red thinking about it. He was so comfortable.

"She... she needs to be put down for a nap soon" I remind Lily covering my mouth. She nods sending me a finger gun before walking away with my baby sister. "Bye Evelyn" I shout and the girl turns to look at me "beee" she squeals closing her fist.

I chuckle going through the door and immediately to the back. I was hardly in my spot a second before a panicked Ty comes over. "Will you please go work at the front" he shouts and I stare at him confused.

"Ty I can't you don't understand how they treat me... nobody will come in" I explain and he puts his hands together begging me. "I... I don't know if I can" I mumble and he bites his lip.

"Raise I'll give you a raise! I mean you deserve it anyway! Just please" he begs and I look up to think. "Okay... okay" I huff and he leads me to the front.

I work the third cash register to the left and all eyes were on me. It was honestly easy because hardly anybody came up to me. A group of the football team came in and I panicked though.

I forgot that season was coming around. Instead of the towns wrecking each other and painting statues of their rivals they wreck the gay kid. Best time of the year.

"Fag ready to take our order or what" I roll my eyes and look down at the screen. "Well tell me what you want?" I look up and smile at them. "Oh, the gay kid thinks he has balls now? Some guy feeding your ego or...?" One of them jokes getting the rest of them to burst into laughter.

"Do you pay your friends to laugh at your pathetic jokes or do they just have no humor?" I ask and this gets them to shut up. "Listen here you freak. I don't know who's dick you're sucking but nobody here is going to save you, so I would watch your mouth" the tough one up front, not sure what his name is slams his hand on the counter.

I roll my eyes before tapping the screen to keep it on. "Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I'm always with someone" I shrug my shoulders. "Sure, you just don't want everyone knowing you're a cock slut" the biggest guy in the back pipes in getting highs fives from them all.

"So are you ordering to go, because if so... order" I smile and this gets a few of them to look at each other. "Somebody doesn't want to play anymore" I couldn't even keep track of which one said that.

"I think he's flustered" one snickers and I tap the screen again to turn it on. "Ewww does the fag like one of us" the one up front chuckles getting gagging sounds from the rest of them.

"So which one of us is it? Which one of us do you want" one of them taunts and I ignore it. "I bet he wants us all, you'd love that all of us going at you" one laughs getting the others to laugh like hyenas.

"For somebody who hates gays, you all seem pretty interested in fucking me" I stifle my laugh as they go silent. "You piece of shit, how dare you associate us with your kind" one lunges forward but he is quickly pulled back.

"If you do anything it can't be in public" one warns him and he pulls his arm forward and out of his friend's grip. "Watch your back..." he spits out and I cock my head to the side. I lean forward close to his ear. "Watch your food" I whisper and his glare drops.