Chapter 38 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"Am I picking you up or are you spending the night?" Lily asks helping me carry my stuff up to his door. "I'll ask because I'm probably going to stay up late painting it and it needs to dry" I explain and she nods.

The door opens to Axel with a big smile. "I assume you're just going to paint on the floor, so go ahead set your stuff wherever" he smiles letting us in. "Hi!" Evelyn shouts followed by the usual. "Hi, Evelyn" I chuckle laying my stuff out on the living room floor.

I open the half-finished banner setting my paints on the corner to weigh it down. Going back over to them I hug my sister before kissing her head. "K I'll come to get him tomorrow! Bye!" Lily shouts picking my sister up and running.

"Wait- Lily!" I groan shaking my head. Evie was giggling as I said my goodbye. "Hello to you to" Axel hums and I give him a quick kiss before walking over to my project. "Hi" I answer and lay on the floor getting out one of my brushes. Everything was so bland, so I couldn't wait to get started on the brightness and vibrancy, which would be the two people and the cafe.

Axel sits next to me the TV on, playing some movie I hadn't seen before. "It looks amazing so far" he chuckles looking over it. "Thanks" I reply getting back to adding details onto windows, trying to make it as realistic as possible.

His hand rubs my lower back and I smile continuing with my art. Axel was trailing patterns up and down my back before going into my shirt. I ignored it before he went the opposite way and went down in my pants.

"What are you doing?" I ask still painting. "Getting ready to have some fun" he replies and I roll my eyes trying to get as much down as possible. "The whole point was to come here and have no distractions" I remind him. "Yeah but now that you're spending the night, we have plenty of time" fucking Lily. She cursed me.

"Whatever" I dip my brush into a cup of water before grabbing another thicker brush. Axel stands his hand leaving my ass and I sigh a breath of relief.

I looked up to the TV and still have no idea what's going on, I once again get back to painting adding another shade of color to add some dimension. Axel comes back and I don't even look at him knowing he just wants to pout and act like a toddler.

His hand goes back to fondling my ass and it takes everything I have not to look at him. With one swift motion, he rips my jeans and boxers down making me gasp. "Axel" I shout giving in and looking back. "Shh continue painting" he hums feeling up my ass.

I turn back to the banner, biting my lip as his finger brushes my hole. He's not doing this now. Dear god save me. He sticks a spit covered finger in with a chuckle and I don't respond continuing to paint. As he picked up the pace I bit my cheek, begging my body to stay still so I didn't screw up the linework.

"Mmrgh" I let my head drop for a second as he pushes another finger in. His other hand was squeezing and pulling at my ass and I forced myself to look back up, moving to something easier, so there is less of a chance of me screwing it up. There is a bit of pain when he adds a third finger, but it quickly became pleasure.

I arched my back slightly from it, but forced my eyes to stay open. "You're being real stubborn" he laughs lifting my shirt to kiss my back. "Shut up" I snap. It's followed by a hard slap to my ass and I almost drop the brush letting my mouth hang open.

He pulls his fingers out and I let my back fall flat, my hole and cock now aching for him, but I wouldn't admit it. I just move onto a different color still trying to get some finer details done.

My ears perk up as I hear him tear a wrapper open, followed by the cap of I'm assuming lube open. He groans before sitting behind me, and then finally I feel the tip of his shaft pressed up against my entrance.

Axel spreads my cheeks apart and I squeeze my eyes shut holding the brush tightly in my hand. "Keep painting you brat" he grunts spanking me again. I go back to painting, letting out a cry of pain as he roughly shoved himself into me.

I tried to steady my hand but as soon as I was able to actually touch the banner he begins to roughly pound into me. "I can't- I can't paint" I groan my hands moving, trying to find something to grab or hold.

"Well, you better fix that" he grunts, and I grab the paint brush again and start to outline a building with a deep brown. He lifts himself before moving his hands to my hips pulling me onto him. "Fuck- yes" I moan struggling to put the paintbrush into the water.

With every thrust, the sound of skin slapping grew louder. "Let me ride you- please!" I beg just wanting something to hold. He slaps my ass again before pulling out. With a moan I collapse to the ground, my hole abused but still needing more of the man.

I get onto my hands and knees and crawl over to him before placing my hands on his shoulders. With a deep breath I lift myself and then lower myself with a low moan. He smirked watching my face and expressions before suddenly slamming me the rest of the way down.

I clawed up his back as he jerked his hips up into me. "Fuck me so hard- yes- just like that" I cry out as he moved his hands to my hips lifting me and slamming me down to meet with his dick. I was going mad.

"You're such a good boy, you did the right thing letting me fuck you" he moans into my ear. One of his hands moves to my hair pulling my head back and the other goes to my neck choking me lightly. "I'm a good boy" I repeat his words now bouncing on him myself.

Burying him deep within me. He chuckles knowing I had absolutely lost it. My mouth hung open as tears fell from my eyes. He feels so good, I wan him to just fuck me forever. "Want to kiss you, please," I ask. He releases my hair letting me force my lips onto his for a passionate kiss.

He slammed himself into me his free hand spanking me once before forcing me down onto him. I moan loudly into the kiss before pulling away. "I'm going to cum- god- please let me cum" I beg looking down at him.

He kisses my jawline as my body starts to spas out, not being able to control the knot in my stomach. "Okay, you can cum" he grumbles and I gasp before releasing all I have on our shirts. "Yes," I practically spit the word out as he finished soon after.

I pull myself off of him and lay on my back. Once again he just leaves the room returning with a towel and some clothes. He wipes me off before I pull the boxers on and then shorts. I take my now very dirty shirt off and pull his on.

He does the same changing into some new boxers and pajama pants. "You've got such a nice ass" he groans kissing me. His hands already feeling me up, I shut my eyes in return. "Sensitive" I whisper kissing him back.

I knew I was going to have handprints and I knew I couldn't tell Lily or she was going to beg to see them. "You take me so well" he continues moving to kiss my neck softly. "You do me so well" I groan my hands going to his head.

"I'll let you do your little project now, and I'll go make dinner" he hums kissing my lips one more time. "Okay, thank you" I lay my head on his chest. Before letting him get up and go towards his kitchen.

I slide back over to my painting and try to ignore my now throbbing ass. "I hate you!" I shout and he looks up from the counter to see me rubbing my ass lightly. "That's not what you said while I was doing you" he chuckles before going to the fridge.

I pout and search for any mistakes I might have made when he was ravaging me, but I seem to have kept a steady hand and did pretty well.

"God my ass"