Chapter 34 ⚠️Smut⚠️

"Hey! I'm taking Evelyn to go shopping with me, we are in desperate need of food, plus she's really bored so we're going to hang out. Might stop at the park," she informs me and I nod into the phone. "So am I walking home?" I ask and I can hear her smack herself on the face.

"Sorry the whole point of this was me telling you Axel was going to be there in a few minutes to pick you up" she sighs and I chuckle. "Got it, see you guys later. I love you, bye" I whisper shoving things into my locker. "Love you too" she hums before hanging up.

I made my way outside, ready to go home and sleep. I had a really early shift this morning and was just getting out at four. As soon as I was outside I could hear the engine of his bike coming closer.

He pulled in and came to a stop when he saw me. Killing the engine. "Sorry I fell asleep and then had a little problem" he rambles coming over to me. Taking his helmet off, he rushes to strap it onto my head in a swift motion.

"That's fine" I rub his arm and he shivers before walking back to his bike. "Anyways I'm just going to drop you off and go, I've still got to fix the problem" he tries to explain frantically. "What happen?" I asked rubbing his back.

He hops onto the bike and waits for me. "I just- my mind- nothing, nothing happen" he groans as I get on behind him. I sigh as the engine comes alive. Putting my arms around him, I let them hang loose trying to think.

Did he have a nightmare? How would that cause a problem? Why doesn't he want me to know about it? It suddenly hit me as he pulled out of the back parking lot.

I smiled to myself letting my arms hug his lower stomach. Clutching on tightly to him with one arm, my hand making its way down to his crotch. I immediately felt his tent and started to rub him lightly.

He tensed up and used a hand to grab my arm, putting it back with my other. I pout hugging him as we made our way back home. As soon as we pulled into the driveway, I brought my hand back to the same position and he cut the engine.

"Off the bike" he commands, I huff but get off the bike. He followed taking the helmet off of me. With it in one hand he pulled me into the house.

Throwing the helmet onto the couch, I crash my lips onto his kissing him hungrily. "You're such a fucking tease" he groans and I bite his lip. "Stop dreaming about me, and you won't be like this" I groan putting my hand back on his hard cock.

Our lips crash together, and we clumsily make our way into my bedroom. He pulls his shirt off and I kick off my shoes before kissing him again my hands struggling to get my uniform pants off.

I'm pushed onto the bed and he's over top of me kissing my neck hungrily. Running my hands over his chest feeling him. His hands travel to my shirt and he starts to unbutton it. I stop for a second scared. He's going to think I'm hideous.

He gets the shirt completely unbuttoned and I look the other way embarrassed. "Oh, Oliver" he mutters running his hands up and down my body. I sit up and pull him onto the bed with me to distract him.

He kicks off his own shoes and I pull off my socks before leaning over and kissing his chest. He starts to strip his jeans while I bruise his collar bone. Axel pulls me onto his lap and I flick my hips forward just to drag them back down, grinding our hard cocks against each other.

"Fuck" he groans letting his head fall back. I bite my lip holding in my own groans. Going back to kissing his neck as I worked on making friction between us. "Fuck me" I demanded and he sucks in a deep breath before pushing me over.