3

In the evening, the scent of fruit in the orchard filled the air, and there was a winding and clear river in front of it, under the moonlight, the summer breeze blew gently, sparkling.

During the day, a group of people is doing an open-air barbecue here, and the waiter has already prepared the ingredients.

Su Shu, who hadn't eaten for the whole day, had a hungry chest against his back a long time ago, but because Gu Siyan was in front of him, she still needed to maintain her image of a lady.

"Ayan, what do you want to eat, I'll bake it for you." She said as she found out her favorite chicken wings and squid.

"No need." Gu Siyan directly refused.

"Su Shu, Si Yan doesn't want to eat it, I want to eat it, you can bake a chicken wing for me!" Zhou Yi on the side smiled and leaned over.

Su Shubai glanced at him, staring at his chicken wings intently, "I want to eat my own roast!"

"They all grew up together, why did you bake Gu Siyan instead of me!" Zhou Yi complained half-jokingly.

In fact, in terms of friendship, Su Shu and Zhou Yi should be better. After all, he has a very good relationship with her brother and often visits her house.

"Because I like him!" Su Shu said confidently, not at all embarrassed because the person involved was here.

Zhou Yi froze for a moment, then stared at Su Shu's beautiful and exquisite face and shook his head, "Su Shu, is it okay for you to look like a girl? You can't chase a man like this, you need to be reserved!"

"Reserved?" Su Shu smiled.

Zhou Yi nodded, "En, be reserved."

Su Shu turned his head to look at Gu Siyan who was sitting aside and didn't know what he was thinking, with her eyebrows curled up, "Ayan, if I was a little reserved, would you like me?"

Gu Siyan met her glazed peach eyes, stiffened, got up, and left here.

Keep Zhou Yi standing there and laughing.

"I said Su Shu, why are you stupid with your brother? You can't catch up with Gu Siyan even after ten thousand years! You listen to me, take care of you, and take him within one year!"

"Don't listen!" Su Shu refused directly and began to grill her chicken wings and squid on the iron rack.

"Why don't you listen, I tell you, if people ask me, I still don't want to be a love mentor for you for free. Are you still not happy?" Zhou Yi also took a few chicken wings and a small yellow croaker, standing beside Su Shu It's grilled.

"Just not happy!" Su Shu swallowed as he watched the chicken wings slowly change color.

What a joke, she didn't really want to attack Gu Siyan, she was just a tool person.

For about a quarter of an hour, Su Shu looked at her grilled black chicken wings, hesitated for a few seconds, and decided to stuff it into her mouth. Maybe it was just a bad appearance, but the chicken wings hadn't been in her mouth before she was caught. The man snatched it.

"Zhou Yi!" Su Shu turned his head and glared at him.

Want to grab such burnt chicken wings from her?

"Eat this!" Zhou Yi handed the grilled chicken wings to Su Shu.

Su Shu looked at the golden chicken wings with delicious colors and flavors, and was taken aback for a moment, "Why are you so good to me suddenly?"