60

The baby who had seen it on the morning of the last chapter can revisit it and amended it.

Su Shu is in a good mood these past two days.

The TOEFL score has come down, 100 points, and may not be comparable to others, but for her, she has made a lot of progress. It is not worthless that she memorizes words day and night, and even memorizes words in her dreams.

Shen Yiqing will hold a painting exhibition recently and invite her to show her paintings.

Su Shu knew that this was Shen Yiqing who was supporting her in a disguised form. Shen Yiqing was not as famous in the painting world as it was in the later period of the novel. This would also be a little famous, and she was just a little-known newcomer.

There must be a lot of big cows in this exhibition, which is to give her work a certain degree of exposure and make her words more liked.

In the past two days, Su Shu has come to help Shen Yiqing and help him prepare matters related to the exhibition.

At this time, when Su Shu arrived at the studio, Xu Yan leaned in and pulled Su Shu into the corner. "Su Shu, that little white lotus is so annoying. She obviously refused Shen Yiqing, but she still has to come and help. Obviously, she is hanging on Shen Yiqing. , I'm going to die of anger!"

Su Shu knows that the "little white lotus" in Xu Yan's mouth is Han Chuchu. In the novel, Han Chuchu is not only a mother, but because he is soft-tempered and refuses people, he does not simply refuse, so it looks like a lot of lotus.

But Xu Yan is a good friend of his own after all, and Su Shu is still on the side of his friend.

"Yan Yan, do you think Shen Yi is silly or not?" Su Shu looked at Xu Yan.

Xu Yan immediately retorted, "Shen Yiqing is not stupid, not stupid at all, he is just a gentleman."

Xu Yan also gave several examples to show that Shen Yiqing is not stupid at all.

"En." Su Shu nodded in agreement and looked at Xu Yan, "Do you think he is not clear about these behaviors of Han Chuchu?"

Xu Yan was taken aback, suddenly speechless.

"Yan Yan, because he likes it, even if Shen Yiqing knows Han Chuchu's behavior, he still chooses to ignore it, indicating that he treats Han Chuchu..."

"I don't want to listen, I don't want to listen..." Xu Yan covered her ears, "I just showed up later than Han Chuchu. Sooner or later, he will know that I am better than Han Chuchu."

Su Shu was a little helpless, what else to say.

Xu Yan pulled Su Shu indirectly, "Hurry in, it's been a few days since the exhibition, and the list of invitations and brochures have not yet been fully completed."

Bright and spacious studio.

Shen Yiqing was framing his own paintings, Han Chuchu lay hands on the side, and the bright sunshine outside the window came in, and the two looked unusually harmonious.

Xu Yan looked angry, and stabbed Su Shu's elbow, "You can help Han Chuchu away, and I'll hit him."

Su Shu glanced at Xu Yan helplessly.

"Hurry up, she doesn't like Shen Yiqing, why should she pester him? It's a sister, so she helps me distract Han Chuchu." Xu Yan urged Su Shu.

Su Shu had to step forward, and Han Chuchu squeezed away calmly, "Senior, let me help you!"

Shen Yiqing smiled and nodded, "Okay."

To do these things, Su Shu is more professional and faster than Han Chuchu, knowing where to not touch. Where can I move?