11

The system replied, "Because Han Chuchu failed to save Gu Siyan as the plot developed on Taiyi Island, the male protagonist does not owe the hostess love, all Gu Siyan is now carrying out the demolition of Taiyi Island according to the original plan. ."

"Then Gu Siyan doesn't have any feelings for Han Chuchu now?"

"Gu Siyan was originally a very calm and restrained man because his childhood experience was even less talkative and he was not good at expressing his feelings. Even in the novel, there are all kinds of mistakes, and there is still very little interaction between the hero and the hero. Many times, it was like he was guarding the kindness of the hostess.

What's more, because of you, the interaction between the two at the beginning of the article is completely gone. "

"You blame me for breaking the plot?"

"No, I just remind you to be dedicated and remember to keep your personal settings."

"I know, I will try my best to maintain the personality." Su Shu said, suddenly thinking of a question, "If Gu Siyan really transforms this island into a commercial city, the plot will not jump to a thousand miles. I don't know if it will affect my return?"

The system was silent for a while, "It's very possible! Or the host can persuade Gu Siyan to suspend the development of Taiyi Island and restore the plot?"

Su Shu laughed, "System, do you think I can make him suspend the development of Taiyi Island with just a few words? You might as well expect me to become a more powerful boss than him, and directly deny this. How easy is it to develop a project?"

Secretary Li suddenly laughed when Su Shu had been standing there, and asked concerned, "Miss Su?"

Su Shu returned to his senses and curled her lips. "Secretary Li, is your president doing anything at noon today?"

Secretary Li was stunned for a moment, and looked to the left subconsciously, and replied respectfully, "Ms. Su, the president's itinerary for noon today..."

"Stop!" Su Shu interrupted him directly, "You know his schedule very well, but you hesitated in your eyes just now, indicating that you are thinking of excuses. He is free. I will go to him at noon. People who can't see him. I'm just waiting in his office."

Before Secretary Li could answer, Su Shu waved at him, "Okay, goodbye."

System: "Host, you rarely go to Gu Siyan at the company. Is it for Taiyi Island to go there for a while?"

"Yes!" Su Shu replied.

The system, "Didn't you say that he didn't have the confidence to persuade him? Did you think of a good way?"

Su Shu smiled, "Did I say to persuade him to suspend the development of Taiyi Island?"

System: "Then what are you looking for to do with him?"

Su Shu: "Play with me!"

system:...

Before Su Shu returned to the office area, a few colleagues suddenly appeared and pulled her to the corner.

"Su Shu, that person was the chief secretary of the president just now!"

"What's your relationship with him?"

"He looks respectful to you, are you the director's daughter?"

Su Shu looked at this group of curious and gossiping colleagues and smiled.