53

Coming out of the administration building, Su Shu lowered his head and walked forward step by step.

The system reminds, "Host, you can't go to study abroad, you need to stay in the country to maintain the personality if you go out, no one knows what will happen, you are an outsider in this world, you can't change the plot without authorization."

"I see, you are so noisy!"

The system aggrieved, "But I think you want to go."

Su Shu sighed slightly, "What's the use of thinking, there are so many things I want to do."

WF Group, Creative Department.

Su Shu didn't think there was any change in the company before. This would know that Gu Siyan wanted to stand on his own. He probably paid attention to it and discovered that the company had already spread rumors.

"I heard that the president has fallen out with the major shareholders, and they intend to change to the stage."

"No way, since Mr. Gu took office, his finances have risen sharply every year. How could he change people, and most of the shares of WF Group are in the hands of Mr. Gu and his mother, how could he step down."

"But I heard that the president and his mother also fell out. His mother abandoned him when he was five years old. The relationship between the two is actually not good at all. His mother is very likely to unite with other shareholders to get the president down."

"Impossible, after all, my mother."

"Who knows, being able to abandon the president at the age of five shows that there is no emotion."

"The president should have no feelings, after all, he is not around at the age of five. This time it may be a mother and child."

At this moment, someone suddenly looked at Su Shu who was lying on the table.

"Su Shu, do you know the inside story?"

Su Shu was taken aback. She didn't want to gossip about it, and she really didn't know what it was like, and she didn't know Gu Siyan's plan, "I don't know."

"I don't know? Don't pretend, you usually ask if you are your fiancée, you don't admit it, it's all engaged, and it's hidden from everyone." A short-haired girl said with a smile.

Everyone was surprised to hear that Su Shu and Gu Siyan were engaged.

"Su Shu is engaged to the president? When did it happen?"

"Last week, President Qi, when I was proposing, I added his friends and saw that he posted a photo in Moments, saying that he was fortunate to attend the engagement banquet of the president of WF Group. The scene was very grand. Almost all the celebrities in Jiangcheng have come here, and the photo shows the president helping Su Shu wear a wedding ring."

"I'm going, Su Shu is really engaged to the president? Congratulations!"

"Su Shu, you are too interesting, you don't tell us a word."

"Humph!" With a sneer, the woman with a ponytail in front of her smiled contemptuously, "People just look down on you poor people and tell you, let you eat and drink! You pay for the money, and the glass of wine is worth the money. Yeah!"

The people around were suddenly silent.

Su Shu knows that the company's situation is not clear now, so some people dare to provoke her brazenly. She now represents Gu Siyan and can't bear it.