28

Everyone enjoyed Zhou Yi's birthday party.

In the middle of the night, all the friends who brought the driver came back one after another.

The villa is very large, and some drunk friends slept directly into the guest room.

Su Shu also drank a lot of wine today, this will be a small body lying on the sofa sleeping.

Zhou Yi came over. Although it was his birthday today, he didn't drink much.

He squatted down and stared at Su Shu's sleeping face, his voice softened, "Su Shu, go upstairs to sleep! Sleeping here is uncomfortable."

Su Shu opened his eyes in a daze, his slap-sized face flushed from drinking too much, and his peachy eyes were especially moving.

"Where is A Yuan?"

Su Shu stumbled up to find Su Yuan.

Zhou Yi was afraid that she would fall, so she stretched out her hand to embrace her slender waist.

Su Shu only wore a long skirt today. Through the thin fabric, Zhou Yi could feel the temperature in his palm. He tightened his throat, "He has drunk too much and is already asleep!"

Su Shu didn't feel any abnormality and looked up at Zhou Yi. His usual charming voice was a bit good at the moment, "Where is Yan Yan?"

"I drank too much and slept upstairs!" Zhou Yi stared at her.

Su Shu bent her eyebrows and smiled, "I want to sleep with her."

"Okay, sleep together!" Zhou Yi coaxed him in a low voice.

"Then let's go up!"

Su Shu rubbed his eyes as he spoke, pushed Zhou Yi's hand holding her waist away, and stumbled towards the stairs.

She would be wearing high heels, drank too much, and her pace was not steady at all.

There was a wine bottle on the ground, and she didn't see a staggering one, almost falling over.

Zhou Yi's eyes were quick, and he directly took her hand, his fingertips felt a warm touch, and he pulled her into his arms.

Suddenly, Su Shu fell into the arms of another person as soon as his hand fell through.

Zhou Yi looked up and saw the visitor, frowned, "Why are you here? I didn't invite you over!"

"Come and pick her up!"

Gu Siyan took Su Shu in his arms and saw her almost unconsciously drunk, frowned, and straightened out her slightly messy long hair.

It really makes people worry all the time.

"Her brother is here tonight, and she will stay here too." Zhou Yi stepped forward to pull Sushu.

On one side of Gu Siyan's body, Su Shu was well protected in his arms.

"I'll take her back!" His eyes were cold and his tone was firm.

"I don't allow it!" Zhou Yi drank some wine and faced his love rivals with the thoughts he usually hid and didn't hide it anymore.

"No?" Gu Siyan's thin lips made a cold expression.

The atmosphere is instantly sharp, and there is a faint tendency to do things.

"What are you doing?" Su Shu suddenly opened his eyes.

Both of them looked at Su Shu.

Su Shu stumbled and pushed Gu Siyan away. Her mind would still be confused. She looked at Zhou Yi, then looked at Gu Siyan, "Aren't you all going to sleep at night? It's noisy!"