43

As soon as Shen Yiqing finished speaking, she felt that it was not appropriate.

Although Su Shu and Chu Chu have nothing to do with each other, they might be embarrassed to eat together after Xu Wanru.

But the words have already been spoken, and it is not easy to take them back, otherwise, it will seem a little deliberate.

Su Shu didn't think too much, Xu Wanru is Xu Wanru, Han Chuchu is Han Chuchu, the hostess has always been the mother of God, even if the conversation with her last time was a bit sharp, Su Shu did not have much hostility towards her, "Okay! "

Han Chuchu squeezed the bag in his hand and whispered "Okay."

Today is Saturday because I didn't book in advance, I found several restaurants and they were all full.

Shen Yiqing had to take Han Chuchu and Su Shu to this F country restaurant.

The private room has a quiet environment and unique decoration.

Han Chuchu was not used to the warm service of the waiter, and his performance was a bit cramped. She quietly looked at Su Shu and saw that she was confident and generous, and was courteous to the waiter, and couldn't fault her words or deeds.

She looked down at herself again, straightened her back, and pretended to be composed.

"Chu Chu, what would you like to eat?" Shen Yiqing handed the menu to Han Chuchu and Su Shu.

Looking at the prices of the dishes on the menu, Han Chuchu squeezed the gilded menu with his fingers.

This is not the first time Shen Yiqing has invited her to dinner, but this time he brought Su Shu with him and invited such a high-end restaurant.

Seeing Han Chuchu's hesitation, Shen Yiqing thought that Han Chuchu was a little embarrassed, and ordered something different for her.

Because Han Chuchu is relatively independent, he usually asks Han Chuchu for a meal, and Han Chuchu will invite him back, so the restaurant he usually chooses is relatively cheap because today I really don't know what's going on, there is no place in the restaurant.

He didn't want to invite Su Shu to dinner for the first time, so he went to the roadside stall and arrived here.

The reason why he has a good impression of Han Chuchu is not only because of her kindness but also because of her independent quality.

The first time he saw Han Chuchu, it was because he had forgotten to bring coins when he took the bus.

The bus had already started. Under the eyes of the driver and the crowd, he was embarrassed, and it was Han Chuchu who helped him swipe his card once.

Later, his wallet fell. She actually called him according to the business card above and returned the wallet. The two exchanged contact information.

Later, he knew that her tuition fees were earned by her part-time job, and he appreciated her more and more.

Su Shu didn't notice the little details of the two of them. She ordered the order and gave the menu to the waiter behind her, "Thank you, that's all for me."

The meal was very boring because Han Chuchu kept silent, and Su Shu was too embarrassed to keep talking.

Once the meal was over, Su Shu couldn't wait to withdraw.

After coming out of the restaurant, Su Shu received a call from Secretary Li.

"Secretary Li, how long did you think of calling someone." Su Shuting likes to joke with Secretary Li.