56

Jingle.

The phone's ringtone kept ringing perseveringly, and Su Shu couldn't stand it anymore, so he closed his eyes and reached out to touch the phone.

She got on the phone, her voice was dumb,

"Yan Yan, why did you call me so early?"

"Single."

"Oh, got it."

"What did you say?" Xu Yan had already hung up the phone when Su Shu woke up.

Su Shu got up from the bed and scratched her hair. She had a headache.

Xu Yan said that after she left last night, someone harassed her, and then she was saved by the hero. The hero who saved the beauty was Shen Yiqing, and she was going to chase Shen Yiqing.

But the person Shen Yiqing likes is Han Chuchu.

Su Shu thought about calling Xu Yan back, telling her that although Shen Yiqing was single, she had a woman she liked. After she repeatedly stressed, Xu Yan hung up her phone.

Su Shu looked at the busy tone of 'du toot' and actually hung up her phone.

Forget it, this woman won't hit the south wall or look back. It will be fine if she has been rejected a few times. It will be fine to accompany her to drink broken-in love wine at that time. It is not the first time anyway.

After Su Shu got up to wash, he went downstairs.

In the living room downstairs, Gu Siyan was sitting on the sofa. He heard the footsteps at the top of the stairs, stood up, and looked at Su Shu.

When Su Shu saw Gu Siyan, she still felt that what happened last night was a bit dreamy. She reached out and knocked on her head, "System, last night Gu Siyan said that she fired Jiang Cha, was it my dream or did it really exist?"

"Host, it's not a dream, it's real. Gu Siyan also kissed you. He kissed you several times..."

"I got it." Su Shu didn't want to listen anymore and interrupted the system directly.

Su Shu went downstairs and passed by Gu Siyan. The other party was looking at her. She couldn't ignore it, so she turned her head and said awkwardly, "Good morning."

"Morning." Gu Siyan nodded.

The two went to the restaurant for breakfast.

In the huge restaurant, the two sat opposite each other, and no one spoke a word for half an hour.

After breakfast, Su Shu got up.

Gu Siyan followed, "Where are you going, I'll see you off."

Su Shu stopped, thinking that what should come is always coming, and it can't be solved by evading.

"That Gu Siyan," Su Shu buckled the corner of her clothes with her fingers. She liked to do this when she was nervous.

"En." Gu Siyan replied and looked down at Su Shu seriously.

Su Shu leaned her body and turned her back from Gu Siyan's gaze. She wouldn't want to look at him too much, "What happened yesterday, what I said to you, is serious."

Silence, long silence.

It took a long time for Gu Siyan to speak, and the indifferent voice of the past was a little helpless, "Su Shu, there are some things you can say, some things you can't talk nonsense, Jiang Cha, I apologize to you, I did not consider you. Feel that this kind of thing will never happen again in the future."