61

"Huh?" Su Shu was taken aback, at a loss for a while.

What do you mean by not contacting her for more than ten days and suddenly telling her that she does not want to divorce?

"Do you have other people you like now?" Gu Siyan looked down at Su Shu.

Su Shu shook his head, wondering why he asked this.

"Since you don't have anyone you like right now, then consider me?" Gu Siyan had a cold face, and his voice was as indifferent as since, but if you pay close attention, you will hear the kind of tension that is extremely restrained.

"This?" Su Shu scratched his hair.

Is this a confession to her?

However, Su Shu looked up at the man in front of him, "Gu Siyan, what I said that day was serious, I used to like you, but now I..."

"Don't refuse first." Gu Siyan went one step further, lowered his head to Su Shu, and looked into her eyes, "Marriage involves not only our two families but also Gu and  Su's two companies. Since you don't have anyone you like. , Let's try again."

"I don't want to try with you, you are boring and boring." Su Shu turned his head, not to look at the dark eyes of Gu Siyan.

Gu Siyan was startled for a moment, her high-cold abstinence face was a little unstretched, "I have always had this kind of personality, why you used to be able to, but now you can't."

Su Shu lowered her head and kept playing with her hair with her fingers, "Then I was young before and thought I could change you, but now I find that it is impossible to change your boring character, so I don't want you anymore. Find something interesting!"

"Su Shu, you..." Gu Siyan didn't know what to say for a while. He restrained and suppressed it for so long. In the end, he realized that she was treating her feelings like this.

But he was not surprised when he arrived, this woman has always been heartless,

"Su Shu, I don't like talking, but I can..."

"Su Shu!" Xu Yan rushed out suddenly.

Under the big tree, Su Shu and Gu Siyan stood opposite each other. Just now, Gu Siyan lowered his head and leaned in front of Su Shu, as if kissing.

Xu Yan was worried that Gu Siyan was not coming in time. Su Shu was bullied by Qi Yan. He didn't expect to run out of the dog food that was stuffed in his mouth. "You two are really the same, hurry in and help."

Xu Yan took Su Shu's hand and walked in, and Gu Siyan followed behind.

Xu Yan walked in front, turned her head, and glanced at Gu Siyan, "Gu Siyan, I can tell you, our Su Shu is a fanatic, you have to spoil it, coax it, or someone will pry the corner every minute. "

"En." Gu Siyan answered.

Xu Yan was taken aback for a moment. She didn't expect the other party to cooperate so well. She had to say this before, and the man would definitely ignore her.

Is this knowing that there is a love enemy and has a sense of crisis?

"It's good to know, just my Su Shu..."

Seeing Xu Yan still nagging, Su Shu dragged her forward and walked forward, "Hurry in, my senior is in a hurry."

Inside The Studio.

Han Chuchu just finished his work and wanted to rest for a while. When he raised his head, he looked at Gu Siyan.

With a cold face, he followed Su Shu and Xu Yan blankly.