78

The two walked towards the parking lot. Su Shu seemed to feel that the man beside her was not in the right mood. She turned her head and asked, "Ayan, did you have troubles at work?"

"No." Gu Siyan took Su Shu's hand and walked forward naturally.

Su Shu stood still and took Gu Siyan's hand, "But I think there are things hidden in my heart?"

Gu Siyan stopped, met such a pair of probing eyes, reached out, and touched her head, "Really not."

Su Shu saw Gu Siyan firmly reluctant to say it and stopped questioning.

The latest black Maybach.

Su Shula opened the door, sat down in the co-driver, took out his phone, and scanned Moments.

The first is various travel photos sent by Xu Yan, photos of bungee jumping from a high altitude, photos of surfing, photos of diving into the bottom of the sea, and photos of all kinds of fun.

Since Xu Yan was drunk that day, she has traveled abroad alone.

The picture shows her with a bright smile, and she seems to have completely walked out of the last relationship.

Su Shu bends her lips. She knows that Xu Yan hasn't come out completely yet. Sending these is just to reassure those who have a relationship with her. After all, after more than a year of chasing, I want to let go of it so quickly, it's not really like it.

She liked it and replied, having fun, waiting for you to come back.

Suddenly, Su Shu noticed a line from Lan Minghui under Xu Yan.

Overtime, overtime, I have been overtime for one week in a row, and the picture is a selfie of his work in his office.

At the bottom is a reply to other people, yes, it's going to be closed, very busy.

Su Shu glanced sideways at the man pursing his lips. The company was so busy that he had to spare time to accompany her.

Su Shu put the phone in his pocket and unfastened the seat belt, "Ayan, I remember that I have something to do, and I can't eat with you."

Gu Siyan was taken aback, and took Su Shu's hand to prevent her from getting out of the car, "Why is something suddenly happening, where do I want to go, I will see you?"

"No need." Su Shu insisted on getting of the car.

Gu Siyan just stubbornly took Su Shu's hand.

Su Shu looked down at Gu Siyan's hand holding her wrist, raised her small face, and looked at Gu Siyan seriously, "Ayan, I think there are some things between couples that need to be said openly, instead of blindly talking. I feel bored with my own thoughts, to accommodate the other party, understand?"

Gu Siyan looked a little unnatural.

Su Shu bends his eyes, "Ayan, I hope you don't worry about it, I will understand you."

Wu Liang's peachy eyes seemed so sincere, and Gu Siyan moved his thin lips, "I think you are too close to your brother."

"Huh?" Su Shu was taken aback. She thought she was forcing the other party to say that she was busy with work.

Didn't expect this man to be jealous?

Still holding back and never said.

But Shen Yiqing's vinegar, also eat it?

Su Shu glanced sideways at Gu Siyan and saw that his face was cold and his lips were not talking.

Forget it, she'd better explain it,