49

Su Shu has never seen Gu Siyan talk to her with such a serious expression. She stretched out her finger and poked his chest lightly, "Ayan, you are so fierce!"

With a delicate face, frowning of thin eyebrows, those black and peachy eyes looked at him baffled, Gu Siyan was taken aback, and let go of his hands.

Su Shu took the opportunity and ran away from him immediately.

Gu Siyan stretched out his hand and squeezed his eyebrows. He knew that Su Shu's temperament was always out of control. She usually took the initiative. He didn't think there was anything, but it would be difficult for her to listen to her words peacefully.

He looked at Su Shu, afraid that she would run again, and kept this distance from her, "Although I drank too much last night, I know very well that I cannot say those things. I think you may have misunderstood what I said last night. , I never thought about you..."

Cang Dang!

The door was pushed open.

A five or six-year-old boy in a festive Tang suit broke in. He threw himself directly into Su Shu's arms, "Sister Su Shu, you are here!"

Su Shu smiled and hugged him, "Oh, our shallowness has grown taller!!"

The little boy suddenly squashed his lips and immediately started crying, "Sister Su Shu, they all say you are going to marry, is it true? They say yes when I grow up, I will marry you, how can you marry? "

Oh, the little boy was crying in a low voice.

Su Shu was stunned. This child has liked her since she was a child. Last year, she just learned the word daughter-in-law and clamored to marry her. To coax the child, she agreed casually. When the child heard that she wanted to marry someone', it would be true. Really cried.

"Well, sister will not marry." Su Shu coaxed.

The little boy stopped crying immediately and wiped his tears with his hand, "Really? Are you not married anymore?"

Su Shu nodded.

"Okay, wait until I grow up, and I'll marry you." Qian Qian immediately showed a smile, her voice high and loud, and it pierced someone's ear.

Su Shu really admired the speed at which the child changed his face. To prevent the child from crying, Su Shu nodded, "Well, wait for you to marry me!"

Qian Qian was about to burst into laughter when an untimely voice rang.

"You deceive your child like this, it is actually not good for your child's growth.

Gu Siyan walked up and looked at Su Shu.

The big, shallow eyes glanced at the handsome uncle who was walking by.

Three seconds later, there was a wow.

The cry sounded directly throughout the yard.

Su Shu stared at the howling child, first blindfolded, then coaxed, "Sister didn't lie to you i"

A five-year-old child doesn't make sense when crying, and Su Shu can't coax it well.

Gu Siyan looked at Su Shu who was at a loss, and said softly, "Let him down and I will come."

Su Shu was taken aback and wanted to say, what kind of child would you coax, but the child couldn't stop crying in her hands, so she had to be a dead horse doctor, "Then you coax!"

In five minutes, Qian Qian successfully stopped crying and looked at Gu Siyan with admiration.

Su Shu felt very frustrated. She had just said everything well, and Qian Qian kept crying. Gu Siyan would not cry for a few minutes if he put out the words of a young man.