57

Gu Siyan put Su Shu at the intersection on the side of the WF Group and drove away in a word.

Su Shu's thank you Yang in the wind.

She reluctantly glanced at the galloping Maybach, turned her head, and walked towards the WF Group.

Industrial park.

The new office building has long been renovated, and Gu Siyan was stopped by someone before he even entered the company gate.

Jiang Cha stopped at the company gate, her white shirt, black hip skirt, long hair fluttering, her body smelled of perfume, and her soft and whistling voice sounded pitiful, "Senior, why should you fire me? cooperating......"

Gu Siyan glanced at Jiang Cha lightly, "Get out of the way."

Jiang Cha only felt a chill in her back. She calmly looked at Gu Siyan with a decent smile, "Senior, I really didn't know that Su Shu would mind me so much. If I knew..."

Gu Siyan frowned and directly called the security guard patrolling near the company, "Security!"

He knew that the matter with Su Shu should not anger her in theory, but he still inevitably angered her.

The security drove Jiang Cha away.

In the corridor, Lan Minghui just came from the technical department. He was particularly coquettish in a blue suit and saw Gu Siyan greet him happily.

"Come here so late, it seems Wenrouxiang is too sultry..."

Halfway through his words, he saw Gu Siyan's frosty face and put away his hippie smile, "I haven't explained it clearly yet?"

Gu Siyan said nothing and walked straight to the new office building.

Lan Minghui shook his head. Some people deserve to chase their wives in the crematorium.

In the office on the top floor, Gu Siyan was still uncomfortable at first. He closed his eyes and calmed down for a while, his brain emptied everything, and finally went to work.

Throughout the morning, he devoted himself to work, and he felt pretty good.

At noon, Lan Minghui called him to eat.

At the dinner table, Lan Minghui stared at Gu Siyan and looked again, "I saw you in a very bad mood in the morning. This is reconciliation."

"Eat!" Gu Siyan glanced at Lan Minghui coldly.

Lan Minghui smiled and said nothing.

In the early spring, the sun was shining brightly, and the whole Jiangcheng was full of the breath of spring.

Su Shu came out of the remedial class, feeling dull, even the bright sun looked dim.

I took a TOEFL test with a playful mentality before, and today I got a score of only 80 points.

Generally speaking, when studying abroad, most schools have a TOEFL score of 100, while the school that throws an olive branch to Su Shu has a score of 110. Although she is an invited student, the TOEFL score can be lowered appropriately. She can go abroad freely. You still have to study hard in your life.

"Host, do you really want to go abroad? If you don't maintain the personal settings, what if you can't get home?" The system is a little anxious.

Su Shu stood still, "I maintain the personality to stabilize the plot. Now that the plot has completely collapsed, there is no point in maintaining the plot. Maybe I leave and Gu Siyan can get back on with Han Chuchu. I'm not sure!"