9

"There seems to be no one here!"

"Let's go over there and see!"

Listening to the people outside, Su Shuxuan's heart finally let go.

Suddenly, there was a click.

The wind blows over the branches on the side, and the gradual departure of footsteps stops.

"What's going on over there, let's go over and see!"

Su Shu listened to the sound of getting closer, and was about to run away, the man next to him lowered his voice, "I will lead them away, you will find a way to get out."

Su Shu wanted to say two equally difficult things, but time is running out and her ink is not allowed. She just nodded gratefully to Gu Siyan.

"Host, is this how you maintain the personality? You should go forward and retreat with him." The system suddenly appeared.

"System, this is not to drag him down!"

"Every time you have various reasons!"

However, before Su Shu had time to discuss with the system whether or not she did it following the personality, Gu Siyan walked out, and the place covered with grass suddenly collapsed.

Both of them were exposed to a group of people at once.

Su Shu's eyes widened in surprise. Before he could react, Gu Siyan took her hand and ran forward.

Su Shu was forced to follow along, "System, did you say that Gu Siyan was intentional or unintentional?"

"Host, I think you should save energy and concentrate on running! It won't be good if you are caught!"

Su Shu feels that she has not exercised as much this year as she is today. She has no consciousness all over her body, and only feels that her two legs are moving mechanically.

At this time, they had already left the group behind them temporarily.

Ahead, in the dim night, Su Shu saw Han Chuchu coming out of the small road for a walk at a glance.

Her eyes lit up and she slowed down.

According to the attributes of the Virgin Mary, she should be able to be hidden with Gu Siyan!

The three met head-on, Han Chuchu seemed to recognize them, a little surprised, "Why are you here?"

Su Shu stopped, it would be tiring to even speak incoherently, "Gang, Gang, someone is chasing..."

It's just that she hasn't finished speaking yet, and the man drags her forward.

Su Shu really didn't want to run anymore. He was unfamiliar with the place and was found out after a while. "Ayan, the girl just now, we know each other, she might be able to help us..."

"Hold on for a while!" Gu Siyan pursed his lips.

"But I really can't run. Let the girl find a place to rest for us, okay?"

"You offended her!"

Su Shu couldn't refute this reason, so he had to follow his fate.

Ye finally became completely dark and covered their whereabouts.

Looking at the endless sea, thousands of stars are reflected on the surface of the sea, and the sea and the sky in the distance are connected, and it is impossible to distinguish the sea from the night.

Suddenly, when the wind blew, the stars on the sea surface were blown away, sparkling.

Su Shu sat on the beach alone.