7

WF Group, Creative Department.

The entire office is busy working, only Su Shu, sitting upright, staring at the book on the table, reading very intently.

She obviously wears formal work clothes like them, but the temperament of her whole person is incompatible with this, and she can see that this is a related household at a glance.

The system says, "Host, you have been lazy recently. In the past few days, you didn't do anything except to say hello to Gu Siyan and send a text message before going to bed at night."

"He should be fighting with the heroine now! I was also kicked out when I went." Su Shu looked down at the writing, holding the page with his slender hand, "Besides, you don't know that Yang Menghua has been looking for this woman. Is it my fault? Although I am not afraid of her, I want to use my strength to slap my face!"

"That's how it is said, but these are not reasons for your slack!"

"Okay! I'm going to maintain the personality!" Su Shu closed the book, turned, and went to the secretarial department on the top floor.

Su Shu often comes to the secretarial department and has a good relationship with these people.

She walked to one of the women with curling hair, smiled, and leaned over, "Sister Hong, good afternoon!"

Ye Hong suddenly met Su Shu's bright little face, a little surprised, "Miss Su, what brought you here today!"

"What's your name, Miss Su, call me Su Shu! I've been there all the time, but I'm in the creative department, so I can't become colleagues with you." She pouted, "I haven't seen it for several days. The president is now."

Ye Hong immediately understood, smiled, and took a document from the table, "This document, wait five minutes and send it to the president's office."

"Thank you, Sister Hong! I said I met you in the corridor and brought the documents for you by the way." Su Shu took the documents and said before she left, "I just ordered afternoon tea for you, the hottest one recently. That internet celebrity shop, remember to sign for it later."

Su Shu walked towards the office with the document, and lowered his head to notice the document "Regarding the Land Development Plan of Taiyi Island."

"Taiyi Island? Isn't this the place where the old professor asked me to write the investigation report?" Su Shu stretched out his hand to look through the document.

Wow!

Su Shu's thumb was accidentally cut by the paper, and dazzling blood flowed out instantly.

She frowned her painful eyebrows, put away her injured thumb, knocked on the door of the president's office, saw that the door was empty, and pushed the door directly in.

"Ayan, I'll deliver the documents..."

She was half-talking, and she was stunned.

Because at this moment, Gu Siyan is not the only person in the office, but there is also Han Chuchu.

"System, what's going on?"

"Ding! Open the main storyline.

The island of Taiyi where the female protagonist Han Chuchu lives is to be developed. She knows that the male protagonist Gu Siyan is a developer, so she begged a friend who works here to enter this building, sneak into the president's office, and come to intercede! "

"The female protagonist's halo is so powerful. Every layer of access here requires a password, and ordinary employees can't get up. She was an outsider who came in."