68

"Hey, take another bite." Su Shu lowered his head and coaxed the glutinous rice to eat the dried fish.

This cat is really a picky eater. He doesn't eat almost anything. He barely eats two cat foods a day to maintain the energy he needs for activities. If he gets too much, he doesn't want to eat more.

Naomi closed her mouth tightly but didn't open her mouth.

Su Shu looked at the glutinous rice that had lost a circle of weight and felt really distressed. She held the glutinous rice in her arms, "You said, what do you like to eat? Cat grass, dried fish, canned cats, why do other cats like to eat? , Don't you like it? If you don't eat, your body will be deprived of nutrients!"

Naomi raised her head, her dark eyes reflected Su Shu's delicate face, full of worry.

Naomi hesitated, opened his mouth reluctantly, and took a bite of the dried fish in Su Shu's hand.

"Naomi, really good!" Seeing the glutinous rice match, Su Shu couldn't help but kiss it.

The kiss was caught off guard, Nuomi's body became stiff, and the cat's head was on the side, not going to see Su Shu.

Su Shu was amused by Nuomi's awkward appearance, and forced Nuomi's body to turn around, "Nuomi, you are too easily shy."

Naomi watched Su Shu jokingly and smiled. It lifted a cat's claw and pressed it on the back of Su Shu's hand with a meat pad. A pair of round black eyes stared at Su Shu's eyes and met her.

One person, one cat, eyes facing each other.

Inexplicably, Su Shu's heartbeats.

Then she came back to her senses and patted her face. She has been single for too long, and even a male cat looks so beautiful?

"Nuo Mi, I think I should find a boyfriend."

Hearing Su Shu's words, Nuomi looked up at her with his head tilted up, and his eyes looked like grief.

Seeing that Nuomi seemed to be jealous, Su Shu immediately hugged him in his arms and coaxed and explained, "I'm talking about looking for a man, not looking for other cats. You still pet alone."

Unprepared, a cat's paw directly blocked Su Shu's mouth.

Su Shu was taken aback, stretched out his hand to remove the cute cat's paw, and couldn't help touching the soft pad twice, "Your cat is so stingy, I'm looking for a man, not a cat."

Naomi glanced at Su Shu coldly, retracted his small paws, not to take advantage of Su Shu.

Su Shu lost her cute meat pad, so she had to coax Tsundere Nuomi, "Well, I'm not looking for a man. You can touch me twice."

Naomi raised her cute little head, looked at Su Shu, whose expression was still sincere, and reluctantly put the cat's claw on Su Shu's hand.

Su Shu has also been dreaming about that world recently. Those dreams are like reality, showing her all the people and scenes who care about her scene by scene.

This night, Su Shu achieved that dream again, this time, not for the past.

Her body kept falling.

Falling and falling, as if there was some force pulling her soul.

She suddenly appeared in that world as a soul.

She looked at her mom and dad, brother and girlfriend, she could see them but couldn't touch them, she tried to talk to them, but they couldn't see her, nor could they hear her talking.