69

Su Shu felt that his body was a little strange recently, his mental state was not very good, and he wanted to sleep at every turn.

As soon as she fell asleep, her soul body would appear in the world in the book, which made her feel a little disturbed.

On this day, Su Shu was sleepy again after eating.

She forced herself to sit in the living room and watch TV, but she did not expect to go to the sofa and did not know what was going on.

Su Shu's parents also vaguely felt Su Shu's abnormality and took her to the hospital for a full-body examination.

Before the inspection results came out, the whole family was frowning. The inspection results came out the next day. All the inspections were up to the standard and they were in good health. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief.

As for Su Shu's recent sleepiness, the doctor blamed Su Shu's psychological problems and advised her to go out and relax.

The daughter finally woke up after being in a coma for five years. Su Shu's parents naturally took care of their daughter. They immediately asked for leave and wanted to accompany her out to play and relax.

The day before leaving, Su Shu looked at Nuomi lying in the corner with no energy, feeling a little guilty, "Nuo Mi, it's really not deliberate not to take you, mainly because the plane is not easy to bring pets, I will be back soon. "

Naomi raised her head and looked at Su Shu silently, without saying a word.

"It's only a few days. You are obediently at home. It's only five o'clock, I'll go for a walk!" Su Shu hugged Nuomi. To be honest, I was with Nuomi every day during this period and suddenly wanted to go with it. She was reluctant to be separated for a few days.

Su Shu took glutinous rice for a walk, strolling around the community with one person and one cat. It was very eye-catching. Cats were rarely seen, and it was even rarer for them not to tie a rope.

What's more, the cat-walking woman looks very beautiful, and she wears an ordinary T-shirt that looks like a star deliberately on the street.

"Wow, this kitten is so cute!"

Soon, the beautiful cat-like Nuomi attracted the attention of several girls and one of the girls with long hair squatted down to hold Nuomi.

Su Shu immediately stopped, "My cat doesn't like being touched by people."

The long-haired girl raised her head and smiled, her voice was very gentle, "Let me give it a try. Many unloved cats will love me when they meet me! I have a pro-cat trait in me."

"Yes, yes."

"She has a trait in her, and cats will love her since she was a child."

The two girls on the side agreed.

Su Shu looked down at Naomi and saw that it was not as proud of avoiding people as usual, and suddenly felt strange in her heart.

On weekdays, she only let her touch glutinous rice, and she didn't think it was so special. Suddenly a girl would say that she could also touch glutinous rice, and glutinous rice would like her to.

Suddenly, my heartfelt sour.

The special thing that seemed to belong to me suddenly disappeared.

"Come on, Kitty, let me give you a hug."

Just when the girl was about to touch Nuomi, Nuomi fled, ran to Su Shu, and glanced at Su Shu indifferently and awkwardly.

Su Shu couldn't describe how she felt in her heart, she just felt the indescribable warmth in her heart. She held Nuomi in her arms, with a hint of pride in the tail, "My cat really doesn't like people touching it."