17

Su Shu bent her eyebrows and looked at Gu Siyan, "Ayan, it was actually mine yesterday, so I just left without asking."

Gu Siyan looked at her, only to see her clear peach eyes, the smile did not reach the bottom of her eyes.

"Did you eat breakfast? I haven't made breakfast for you for a long time!" Su Shu said happily and ran to the kitchen.

In the spacious and bright kitchen, Auntie started, and Su Shu lowered his head and stirred the flour seriously.

The system, "Host, you haven't cooked for the male lead for a long time!"

Su Shu put down the mixing spoon, "You are ashamed to say that Gu Siyan had a bad stomach when I just wore it in. I cook for him according to the recipe every day. I saw the box lunch I sent in the stray dog ​​pot outside the building. Do you know my mood at the time?"

With such a good-looking and outstanding man, she couldn't say that the girl's heart hadn't moved at all.

But she soon realized that the man was careless.

Soon, two simple and chic breakfasts were ready.

One part is pasta, covered with a tempting tomato sauce, yellow omelet, and ham on the side, and the other part is toast, fruit salad, and milk.

Su Shu stretched and picked up the tray and was about to go to the restaurant, but unexpectedly saw Gu Siyan standing at the door. He was looking at her and didn't know how long he had been standing.

Su Shu was taken aback for a moment, and smiled brightly at him, "Ayan, breakfast is ready!"

Gu Siyan pursed his lips and walked over, took the two breakfasts on the tray directly from Su Shu, and walked towards the restaurant.

The restaurant with cool colors, the long and luxurious dining table is cold and distant.

Su Shu glanced at the pasta on the table and placed it tightly next to Gu Siyan. Su Shu did not move his position and sat down directly beside him.

The two leaned very tightly.

This breakfast was very quiet, and no one spoke.

Only Su Shu secretly watched Gu Siyan from time to time.

When Su Shu visited Gu Siyan for the sixth time, he put down the cup in his hand and said, "What's the matter?"

Su Shu put down the knife and fork, moved the chair, and got closer to Gu Siyan, "En, we'll talk about it when you finish eating."

Gu Siyan glanced at the spaghetti that had not moved a few forks in her plate.

Su Shu immediately agreed, "I haven't eaten either."

The two went to the study upstairs after breakfast.

The dark-colored study room, in three tones of black, white, and gray, makes people feel cold, and there is a green aloe vera that is incompatible with the temperament of the whole study room on the table.

Su Shu was stunned when he saw the aloe, which was given by her.

When she gave him a lot of things, he didn't ask for it, but he kept the aloe vera.

This was a year ago when she pestered Gu Siyan to accompany her shopping and saw a teenage girl setting up a stall on the side of the road in the cold wind, so she bought two.

I also gave Gu Siyan one, put him in the study, saying that it can relieve nervous eyesight and take good care of it. It can live by watering every few days.