45

Gu Siyan was stained cheaply by a woman, and Su Shu wiped it clean for him.

I thought I was not paying attention to myself. Moving.

This movie is over.

"That Ayan, I seem to remember the wrong day." Su Shu smiled awkwardly.

Gu Siyan pursed his lips and glanced at her, but did not speak.

Did you remember the wrong day? Still, forgot?

He was suddenly a little uncertain.

Su Shu knew that it was a very wrong thing to release pigeons. What's more, it was the first time Gu Siyan asked her. She racked her brains to say something but didn't know what to say for a while.

It happened that Xu Yan came out to find Su Shu.

Su Shu saw Xu Yan beckoning happily, "Yan Yan!"

She was worried about how to turn the topic off.

When Xu Yan saw Su Shu and Gu Siyan together, she was immediately happy, "I said, President Gu, you don't need to look so tightly. This is not married yet, so I just follow along. If I don't know, I think it's a lot of money. How hard is it to catch up with my Su Shu? Just like you did to Su Shu before, you should take good care of yourself..."

"Okay, Yan Yan, don't say anything." Su Shu ran over to interrupt Xu Yan's words.

At this time, Gu Siyan was originally upset with her, and if Gu Siyan turned around and walked away, she would still be embarrassed.

Xu Yan pulled Su Shu's hand away, "Su Shu, you can't be used to him like this, I tell you, a man like a creature, just can't be used to it!"

Su Shu closed her eyes directly, she would be embarrassed anyway, just let her recognize her relationship with Gu Siyan!

Xu Yan drank some wine and talked about it for a long time. Su Shu didn't expect Gu Siyan to stand and listen to Xu Yan's words.

Xu Yan talked for a long time and was too embarrassed to continue to spit, "Then we can't let Yosushu come out and play once. Wouldn't it be so disappointing to let her go back?"

"No." Gu Siyan shook his head.

"Let's go in together!" Xu Yan invited Gu Siyan.

Su Shu didn't expect that Gu Siyan would listen to Xu Yan's words and actually entered the nightclub.

With dazzling lights and loud music, young men and women swayed on the dance floor.

As soon as Gu Siyan came in from the door, many people looked here. Some looked at him and some looked at Su Shu. His gaze was very bold and uncomfortable. He took advantage of his height to keep away some of the looks. Su Shu's gaze.

Gu Siyan really didn't like the nightclub atmosphere, so he greeted these friends of Su Shu and sat down by himself in a corner.

He looked at Su Shu, she was so dazzling in the crowd, surrounded by a group of friends, she seemed to have forgotten his existence, and she did not look at him, she seemed so happy.

He withdrew his gaze, bowed his head, and took a sip of his wine. From time to time, women came to strike up a conversation, and some drunk even posted.

Finally, a woman touched the collar of his coat with her hand drunk, and he couldn't help standing up and walking out.

In fact, Su Shu has been paying attention to Gu Siyan, seeing him stand up with a black face, knowing that he is already at the limit.