12

On the stage in front of the auditorium, the spotlight was on the two hosts. The male host was handsome in appearance, and the female host was even more brilliant. The two sang and played in harmony, and the humor exploded the audience.

Many students came to watch the performance under the stage, and the few girls who were close to the stage showed their enviable eyes.

"Wow! Is she the Senior Sister Su? She's so pretty!"

"Yeah, I heard that the family is also very rich, I never wear clothes for the second time, and I drive all sports cars!"

"The people are so beautiful, the family is rich, and there are many suitors. It's a winner in life!"

"Cut!" There was a contemptuous laugh behind them, and the little girls turned their heads.

I saw a short-haired girl with disdain, "How about money in the family, how about being beautiful? I don't know how bad the heart is, and I can't walk when I see a handsome man!"

The little girls were immediately upset,

"What nonsense are you talking about? Red-eye disease!"

"Senior Sister Su's heart is broken. She set up the school's animal home that specializes in neutering stray cats and dogs. She doesn't do less volunteer service. Jealous people can't say that!"

"That is, I saw men unable to walk. Senior Sister Su didn't know how popular she was. I only heard that she rejected the talents of law school a while ago!"

Xu Wanru looked at these women as they were trying to protect Su Shu, angrily to death, "That's because you haven't seen her running with a man. People obviously don't like her, and they want to follow her."

"Hehe, it's like you've seen it before. Tell me who the other person is and where did you see it?" one of the little girls asked.

Xu Wanru snorted coldly, "I met at the Real Madrid Resort before, and the gentleman didn't want to care about her at all, she kept pestering others."

"Real Madrid Resort?" The long-haired girl giggled and looked at her clothes. "You can go there, too, as a waiter! I heard that it is a place where rich people can go."

"Yes, she is jealous of Senior Sister Su."

"Let's not tell her, let's watch the show!"

The girls turned their heads again.

Xu Wanru glanced bitterly at Su Shu on the podium, and pulled Han Chuchu who was in a daze, "Chu Chu, Su Shuming is not a good person, and they don't believe me."

"Su Shu?" Han Chuchu looked blank.

Xu Wanru pointed to the stage-the eye-catching woman, "It is her, the one who complained to us last time."

Han Chuchu has been thinking about things on his mind, and he didn't pay attention to what the host looks like today. This will see Su Shu on the stage, his eyes brightened, "Is it her?"

"Yeah, it is her. She is obviously a vicious woman, but she has a white, rich, and beautiful person in school." Xu Wanru saw her friend reacted and continued.

Han Chuchu didn't listen to what she said, and stood up directly, "It's like, I have something to do, leave first."

She said, ignoring the people around her, squeezing the crowd to borrow one by one, and left the auditorium.

Backstage, Su Shu just came down in front.

The former hostess suddenly felt uncomfortable, and she was temporarily pulled over to replace her.