64

"Gu Siyan, why are you here?" Su Shu looked at the man rushing, his short black hair was not combed back meticulously, as usual, a few strands of hair fell, and his coat was a little casual. It can be seen that he rushed over in a hurry.

Gu Siyan didn't say anything, and took her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

The sudden hug made Su Shu feel a little at a loss. The man's heartbeat vigorously, as if it would jump out of his chest in the next second.

"You can hold it tighter, just suffocate me." Su Shu's voice sounded dull.

Gu Siyan was taken aback for a moment and slightly loosened his arms.

Su Shu got his head out and looked up at him, "How do you know that I am leaving today?"

Gu Siyan did not answer.

He followed Su Shu's Weibo trumpet. She hadn't drawn that comic for a while and occasionally posted a Weibo about astronomy. Her fans kept asking her why she didn't draw comics. He was also very curious, but She did not answer.

Now, he is accustomed to reading her Weibo every day, wanting to find a trace of him from the clues of the text, even if he is allowed to be the vicious landlord, but for the past two months, her small Weibo I've never sent another message about him.

Today, he stayed up late to work until 4 o'clock. Before going to bed, he habitually glanced at her Weibo, and she posted a [Goodbye, Jiang Cheng. 】

The string in his mind completely collapsed, and he chased it directly.

"Don't talk." Su Shu smiled, half-ridiculously, "Look at you, it's so boring if you follow the TV series, the male lead should say to the female lead like this, don't go, stay, OK..."

"I'll wait for you to come back." Gu Siyan lowered his head and looked at Su Shu with dark eyes.

Su Shu was taken aback, then smiled brightly, "Then what if I don't come back?"

"I chased it." Gu Siyan replied.

"What if you are not in this world?" Su Shu asked again

"No nonsense, where are you going, where do I go." Gu Siyan lowered his head and touched her head.

If she really doesn't want to come back, he will deal with the matter here and chase after it.

He tortured himself for two months, suffering for two months, and wanted to understand one thing.

He really didn't want to live that kind of life anymore, the kind of boring life where the whole world was quiet.

In the beginning, he could barely endure work, but the longer he got, the more he missed Su Shu.

No matter what you do, you can think of her, of her smile, of what she said to him, of the bits and pieces that she has integrated into his life.

[Ayan, remember to eat! 】

[Ayan, go to bed early at night! 】

[Ayan, work is important, the body is more important! 】

[Ayan, you smile, you look good when you smile. 】

Since he was five years old, he has been alone for nearly two decades. He doesn't want to return to that kind of numb, goalless, mechanical life.

Regardless of revenge or other motives, in recent years, because of her, life has gained a little light and meaning.

He didn't want her to disappear into his world.

"Oh, I haven't seen you for two months. I will talk about love. Lan Minghui taught you?" Su Shu turned his head sideways, pretending to be relaxed.