1.

Y/n pov

"Y/n wake up and come down to eat your breakfast " I heard my brothers annoying voice calling me.

I'm y/n 21 years old. And i have 6 older brother, i love them so much.

Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Kai.

Suho is the oldest and basically the mother of us. He is 26. Even though he is young he successfully took over our parents company and now the CEO of the company.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the twins. Both have similar kind of personality. They r not identical twins. Chanyeol is 6.1 and Baekhyun is 5.8. Chanyeol love to make everyone happy and love to stay happy his nickname is happy virus. He is the heartthrob
Baekhyun love the pull pranks and jokes.Girls are crazy over him. Both love to bother Kyungsoo but ended up beaten up by him.

Kyungsoo is is the coldest among all of us. His smile is so adorable, beautiful. He doesn't talk much. He rarely smile. He gets along with kai very well.
But I'm his favourite. He love to cook.
He is very possessive when it comes to me.

Kai he love to dance.He is the player and heartbreaker. His charm always made girls drooling over him.

Sehun is extremely handsome with perfect body. He and i get well because we are the maknae.He doesn't date girls.

Back to the story

I got up from my bed and freshened up then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Morning guys" i greeted them with a sleepy tone.

"Morning sis" kai said

"Good Morning" twins said

"Morning.How is my maknae doing" Suho ask me

"I'm good"

"I'm also the maknae" sehun said entering the dinning.

"All of you come, sit down and eat " Kyungsoo said serving the breakfast.

This is what he made

"Hyung you are the best cook in the world " i said. Yah i don't call them oppa. Because when i was younger my brothers called the older one hyung so i also start to call them hyung now this become a habit.

"Yes we all agree" Kai said grinning

-------------------+++++++++++++-------++--------

Author's pov

"Guys come down and eat, today i made Jungkook's favourite breakfast" Jin the oldest said shouting

All of them come down to eat.

They were eating peacefully.

But suddenly the youngest one caught the attention of everyone by saying "So our summer vacation is over now we have to go back to College. "