14.

Y/n and Bora arrive to the library where Maknaes were waiting for them. They watch them quickly. Bora was very nervous she was new yet she has to deal with these popular scary hot handsome badboys. Nervousness was clearly visible on her face. Jimin and Jungkook saw that which brought a evil smirk on their faces.

On the other hand y/n was also nervous but didn’t show it. She kept a calm face. No emotions were shown on her face.She was quietly taking sip from her drink.  When she look up she saw a bunny looking boy and a mochi aka Jungkook and Jimin was smirking at Bora which was making her more scared then before.

And Taehyung was staring at her more like he was trying to read her eyes, her emotions. He was also admiring her. The moment Taehyung's eyes fall on her she felt her heart pounding. It was really strange for her. Some unknown feeling start to build inside her which was bothering her lately.

They were looking for the books they need for the project. No one spoke a single word. Jimin and Jungkook was looking at Bora like a prey at first. But Bora start to follow y/n in the library so they didn’t pay so much attention to it.

Y/n was looking for the last book she need. Her phone buzzed she check her phone which shows her brothers has been blowing her phone off by massages.

'Where are you?'

'Are you okay?'

'Why are you with those fuckers? '

'Did they hurt you'

Y/n didn’t even read the rest. She was quite irritated with the whole situation. Also her weird feelings which she got by none other than Mr.Kim Taehyung wasn’t helping, more like messing up her head.

Taehyung was observing all this from behind. He wanted to go near to her.but he needed a reason for that.

'I'm okay guys. And I'm not along with them Bora is also with me. Stop worrying about. I'll talk to you guys at home now I'm busy. And you guys go to home first Dohwan will pick me up.'   y/n send a reply which clam her brothers down temporary.

Putting the phone back to her backpack,  she start to look for the book. She was searching for it for some time.

"Looking for this?" a husky deep voice whisper near her ear. Y/n was startled she quickly turn back. Taehyung was so close to her face. Her heart was beating so fast,  for a moment y/n forget how to breath.

"Hmm, I was looking for this." y/n compose her self and answer Taehyung with a blank face. Y/n took the book from Taehyung's hand and walk away from there.

"Okay since  we've found the books let's do individual research first. Let's discuss after that since none of us has much knowledge about this." y/n said Bora nodded her head.

"And why should we listen to you huh?" Jungkook asked in protest.

"Do you have any idea about this topic if you had then enlight us and if don’t then I'm afraid that you don’t have any other option. " y/n blankly answer. Jungkook clenched his fist in anger.Taehyung kept his straight face since he was aware of y/n's boldness . But Jimin was also angry cause they simply hated her since she was their 'enemies sister '.

They didn’t even knew her properly but still their heart was filled with hate for her.  It always made y/n curious about what happened between them that they hated each other so much.

"She is right we actually don’t have any special  knowledge about our topic for the project. Let's just get us some idea about this individually. " Bora said politely  Sensing the tension between them.

"Okay." Jimin muttered

"All of them were sitting in the library y/n put her earphone on listening to 'Spring days'. Bora was sitting infront of her. Taehyung Jimin and Jungkook was sitting few row away from them.

Taehyung's pov

She was reading the book peacefully. She look so beautiful calm and composed girl. Her chin was resting on her hand. She had her headphones on. Woah, she is reading also listening to music.  Watching her made my heart beating faster. It also brought my heart peace.  Why I'm feeling so much peace just by watching her. This shouldn’t have happen I've never felt this before. Taehyung just sigh.

End of Taehyung pov

Y/n was walking in the corridor with Bora. Bora was babbling but y/n didn’t paid any attention to it. This day was strange enough to give her headache but the day hasn’t ended yet. She is now thinking how She's gonna face her brothers. She also has so much work which is still pending. Y/n sigh in frustration. Bora stoped talking and look at her.

"Girl what happen? Are you okay? " Bora asked she was worried about her friend.

"No! I'm not fine. " y/n didn’t lie.

"Why, what happened. Tell me. " Bora demand

"Nothing much I'm just stressed out a bit. Nothing new." y/n replied

"Y/n, why did your brother react like that earlier in the cafeteria? " nervously Bora asked.

"I don't exactly know ether. They hate each other. My brothers hate them and they hate my brothers. But i don’t know why. I asked but my brothers didn’t give me a solid answer " y/n replied.

"Now I'm really curious what happened between them." Bora said

"Me too."

"Let's go we have to go to the lab also." Bora said y/n nodded.

Surprisingly Taehyung Jimin and Jungkook didn’t attend it. They said they have 'something important ' to do and dashed away from there.

After finishing her classes y/n went to her company Baekhyun didn’t join her today he had to attend a meeting. 

After finishing her works. Y/n got into her car Dohwan was driving. The whole ride y/n was thinking how she should handle her brothers.
When she reached home she saw her brothers was already waiting for her.

"Kiddo come here." kyungsoo said

"Y/niee what happen dear tell us we are really worried. " Kai said softly holding y/n hand. 

"Don't worry hyungs. It was our teacher who paired us for a important  project. And i have the things under my control. I'll tell you all if something else happen. So, trust me and let me handle this oppa." y/n calmly explained

They smile at her. They still treat her like small new born Princess so gently so carefully and with endless love. But y/n was more mature than her age. Situation made her like that.

"I trust you and i think we should let her handle her own things." Baekhyun said

"Yah, and remember we are always with you no matter what. Always remember that." Chanyeol said.

"I think we should let y/n go.  Go up sis and fresh up. " Sehun said and y/n nodded.

Her brothers saw she went upstairs.

"Do you think It's okey for us to let her be with those fuckers? " Kai asked

"What if they use her to vent their anger on us?" Sehun asked

"No they can't. You guys forget our sister is mature enough to know her own good. Also she run a international company with Suho do you think Using or manipulating her is that easy. No they can't. I strongly believe we should let her do her own thing and i also believe she should maintain a proper distance from them ether. " Kyungsoo spoke

"I think he is right. Fooling y/n is not easy and she know how to read people. This is why she always meet out clients personally. She can say by one glance whom we can truly do trust." Baekhyun said proudly.

"Yah. But people make mistake. She is a human being too. So, Let's not be over protective. She doesn’t like it when we being overprotective." Chanyeol said and all nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this.

Please vote and comment

See ya 🌼