38.

"Nooooo... Stop this.... I'll fall from here... Y/nnnnnnn please tell them to stop." Taehyung yell loudly at skyhigh ride.
Y/n hold his hand tightly intertwined their fingers. Y/n laugh loudly at him.

The whole badass Mafia is now behaving like a child. Y/n never thought he would get this much scared. The ride ended but Taehyung couldn't feel his feet to got up. It's like his soul left his body.

Y/n helped him to got up from there and sat on a nearby bench. Taehyung is still in shock and there y/n laughing her ass off at the poor Tae.

"You... You think this is funny huh...I was about to die,,, I thought I'll fall from there. That..that was just so scarry. I won't forget you y/n. " Taehyung scoffed making y/n chuckle at his childish behaviour.

Taehyung turn his body crossing his hands on his chest sulking. Y/n hug him from behind while Taehyung sulk.

"My Tae , I really enjoy the show today thanks to you,, you gave me full-free entertainment today." y/n said and chuckle at Taehyung who is now sulking even more.

Taehyung try to shrug but y/n tighten her hold around him. She placed her forehead on his back.

"Taehyungiee my love I want you and me  to experience some things which we  couldn’t as a child. " y/n said with a warm smile. Taehyung turn and hugged her tightly... He can never be angry with her for long time.

The rest of the day went by their laughing, happiness and love. They both experienced a lot of things they couldn’t do like a normal child.

They were living in that moment, they are finally breathing without being sad or upset.  Taehyung and y/n both suffered a lot.... But fate has also plan happiness for them. They found thier happiness in each other.

Life is not always cruel to you. It takes but also gives....

"Sir we found the spy on our gang but someone came to rescue him on time before even I got my hand on him." Lee Nam's secretary spoke in fear.

"That fucking Taehyung. I want kill him so badly." Lee Nam muttered angrily

"But sir it was Miss y/n people."

"What!!  Y/n?  Woah T-that wasn’t expected at all. That bitch isn’t fragile and innocent like before. " he laugh manically.

"Mam I've rescue him on time. He is now at our USA branch." Dohwan reported y/n nodded he bowed then left.

Suho suspect that they would have found the spy so he quickly send Dohwan to rescue him.

Y/n, Dohwan and Suho both are highly trained in every except. Fighting, hacking, business everything.

Y/n and Suho has there own secret team who are trained assassins. They never order to kill anyone, those assassin handle other works perfectly. Suho and y/n knew in future they will have to face Lee Nam. And they create the whole Secret team for their protection and help.

Now was the time to let those assassin to do their actual job Killing.

Y/n and Suho put those assassin to look after their brothers and now also Bora. They will look after them from a safe distance.

Now that Lee Nam came back they needed extra protection.

Kim Taehyung vowed to protect y/n. But y/n herself protected her brothers and her from before. But Taehyung also made sure to provide extra safety to the Parks. Bangtans are mafia but Parks are not. Taehyung would never want anything happen to y/n.

"Sir our man tried to attack on Lina and Bora y/n friend at the shopping mall but Park Jimin came and attack on our mans before we could do first. When I send backup some mans fight with Jimin and killed ours." Lee Nam secretary reported.

A loud sound of breaking glass make that poor secretary flinch. Lee Nam was throw the wine glass at anger.

(I'm so sorry for this short chapter, but I'm too busy these days.)