15.

It was 11 p.m. A boy was kneeled down in front of two grave which belongs to his mom and dad. He doesn't have any tear left. Instead of crying he was watching the graves with blank face. So many emotions that were buried deep down his heart.

Even though he was staring at the graves with blank face his eyes showed some unreadable emotions. Taehyung used to cry so much back then. Now he become a heartless person, a emotionless mafia leader, a brutal monster, well that's what people think he is.

Taehyung was missing his parents so much. He came here after a long time. He has been in the graveyard for 2 hours.

Taehyung slowly get up and talk towards his car. His car was parking beside the main road. He saw a car was passing by the yard. He saw a girl was looking outside of the window. She was y/n. She looked lost in her own thoughts.

Taehyung saw her car passes away. Tae Immediately got into his car. Start to follow her car maintaining a proper distance. He doesn't even know why he was following her in the late night. He was just doing what his heart told him.

Soon y/n car stop infront of a huge mansion. She stepped out from her car and went inside her house.

Taehyung watch her going inside. He quietly follow her. He saw she went inside her house.

Y/n went inside her room and turn the lights on. She went to the bathroom to change her clothes.

Taehyung notice her room light and he quietly start to climb the tree beside her balcony. He was trained hard for years so this was nothing for him.he went inside her room. He was looking around. Suddenly he heard sound of water fall. 'She is taking a bath.' he sigh in relief. 'Not bad huh, y/n looks like you like black and blue. Your room is decorated in black and blue giving a royal vibe.' Taehyung thought
After observing Tae got out from there. He was now inside his car which was pretty close from there.
Soon y/n came to her balcony. Her long black hair was is open she is wearing a white nightgown. Y/n was looking at the moon her eyes were a bit teary but her face doesn't show any emotions.

Looking at her was making his heart pound like crazy

Looking at her was making his heart pound like crazy. Tae took his hand over his heart and sigh.
'You are really something y/n. I'm a mafia leader is now acting like a creepy stalker because of you. It's all your fault. " Taehyung thought before leaving from there.

 " Taehyung thought before leaving from there