9.

"Yahhhh baconnnnn come fast we will be last. " y/n screamed.

"Are you guys going somewhere? " Kai asked

"Woah you guys planned something and didn't even inform me. Aaahhhhh this world is so cruel and my siblings are more cruel. How can you guys do this to me." Sehun cried out being over dramatic.

"Can you two stop being dramatic. Me and bacon going to check our new launched branch of our company in Seoul. " y/n explain.

"Hey don't call me bacon young lady, I'm Baekhyun not bAcOn. " Baekhyun shrugged .

"Oh no wonder our Super introvert y/n decided to step out from this house." Kai teases her.

"Whatever. Let's go Baek hyung nah Baek oppa."

With than y/n and Baekhyun went away from there.

Time skip.

When y/n and Baekhyun went to there company both of them was wearing mask. They didn't even call the manager. They want to know the behaviour of their employees.

They were walking around and observing everything. Y/n and Baekhyun both were observing every single details and they were also keeping eye on the employees.

Y/n saw few man was checking out woman no matter what kind of clothes they were wearing. Few were flirting and gossiping. Some was working. This was a new branch and if employees behave like this this not gonna work out. Baekhyun and y/n was very disappointed
They were walking towards their office.

A man was walking carelessly . he intentionally bumped his shoulder with y/n forcefully which cause y/n lost her balance. She was about to fall but Baekhyun notice and quickly grab y/n hand pull her over.

"Sorry i didn't saw. " that man said and wink at her. Baekhyuns jaw tighten. His fist clenched. Y/n knew the situation and also she was so damn angry she hate touches.

"You did it intentionally. You shouldn't have done that." y/n tried to calm the situation because Baekhyun was getting more angry. He still hold himself from beating the shit out of that man because y/n doesn't like her brothers getting violent. That man ignore Baekhyuns glare.

"Like i said sorry baby." he finish his sentence and a strong fist meet his face.
Baekhyun punch him with all his strength the man was laying on the floor. Blood was coming from his mouth.

"You fucking piece of shit how dare you. I'll fucking kill you." Baekhyun grunt angrily. He was going to beat him more but y/n held his hand preventing from more.

People was whispering between themselves.

"Oh my god Isn't it our managers assistant someone call our manager-nim. " a woman shouts.

When the manager come y/n and Baekhyun both remove their mask off. The manager immediately recognize them and bow. His eyes shows fear which was confusing the employees. That man also stood up on his feet.

"Show us our office. " y/n order in a cold voice. Which cause the manager getting more nervous and fear.

"Y-yes mam, this way please. " the manager spoke.

Baekhyun was extremely angry but he just keep quite. Y/n was also also angry but she always try to solve problems calmly.

"You know right that VVIP guest from USA is coming to our hotel? " y/n asked coldly.

Y/n's father had Sports car company .y/n mothers had luxurious hotels. But when they died Suho had to took over it was so hard for him to manage so he temporary shut the hotels.

But soon y/n show interest in business when she was almost 16. Suho has been teaching her. She was very intelligent she learn very fast. Y/n used to help suho unofficially but when she turn 18. Suho relieved her identity and she legally got her shares.

But Baekhyun was new in this he also show his extreme passion in business. He was getting ready and learning about business from y/n and suho. Suho is more interest in car company while Baekhyun is interest in hotel business. Y/n is maintaining both.

The manager gulped and answer "Y-yes mam. "

"What kind of employees you appointed for this job. Some was flirting, some was busy gossiping. They were doing everything expect of doing their job. Do we pay you for this huh?" Baekhyun asked in a growled. The manager gulped sweating but he didn't dare to look up or answer them.

"You go first and bring the employees detail files. Arrange a interview for tomorrow. And fired that man right now." y/n order.

"Yes mam." he said bow to them and went away from there immediately.

"This is why big bro personally told us to come." y/n said and sighed. Baekhyun nod.

Y/n was checking details of employees and Baekhyun was checking CCTV footage from previous days. He wanted to see what kind of behaviour their workers has. After they were done they call the manager and fired half of their workers who were not fit for this job.

"We also need to kick off this manager also. He is the most irresponsible one. If he had done his work this wouldn't happen. " y/n said.

"Yes, first we will held interview for a manager then employees. " Baekhyun exclaimed.

"We also need to find a secretary for you tomorrow. My secretary is still in China doing a meeting on behalf of me. He will be back tomorrow. " y/n said softly as she remember of her secretary

Y/n's secretary is more like a friend bodyguard for her. Suho has appoint him for her.

"I like that man. He is your friend, bodyguard also secretary. He is really professional. Suho has a good eye for people. " Baekhyun said.

Time skipped.

At 9:35 y/n and Baekhyun get back from work. They were suppose to get back before 7 but their dumb manager and employee ruin everything. Seeing Baekhyun so much attentive to work made y/n happy. Because he never take  anything seriously, always play around.

"Woah you to really work so long. Look at the time." Chanyeol said getting amused.

"We need to go their again tomorrow and we will be late. We have lot of work their." Baekhyun replied his twin.

***

Next day.

Y/n and Baekhyun was dossing off again and again. Suho secretary Mia had send some reports which was needed to be solved. Y/n and Baekhyun was working on it. Y/n was teaching Baekhyun how to do that. Both of them didn't sleep a bit for whole night. They were working on the problems

At morning both of them was looking like zombie. Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol keep teasing them that they should do role of zombie in their College play.

Y/n went to the cafeteria for some coffee. She saw corner of her eye Taehyung was also standing couple a feet away from her. He was also looking at her. His dark stare giver her shivers somehow. Y/n snap out and went closer of the counter and asked nervously

"Um excuse me do you have coffee? "

"Sorry dear. We are out of the stoke today. Taehyung just got last cup. So sorry dear. " the woman apologize .

"It's okay. " y/n said. "I'm really running out of luck today" y/n muttered herself.
She walk ahead and stop as she feel instance stare at her, she turn around saw a pair of eyes was looking more like staring at her. It was him Taehyung.

Taehyung hold the cup of coffee that y/n was craving for. He was staring at her like a prey. Y/n was also slightly lost in his eyes. She tried to read his eyes but she couldn't. Snapping out of her thoughts as she saw Taehyung's smirk. She realized she was also looking at him. Y/n quickly turn on her heels and walk off from there..

'Why that weirdo was staring at me like that' y/n thought