34.

"Y/n open the fucking door. " Sehun knocked the door for the fifth time. They were waiting but she wasn't responding which made them worry.

Before he knocked on the door again she open it. Her hair was a bit messy, eyes were red and puffy. Their eyes instantly soften they knew their sister is a strong person she is definitely not a cry baby.

All of them sat together she is sitting infront of them. They demand answers from her.

"Y/n told them everything. " Sehun said softly

"That fucking Lee shin and Lee Nam they deserve to rot in hell." Chanyeol muttered angrily.

"Y/n don't worry we are with you. You and he doesn't need to deal with that fucker along. We are always here for you." Suho said softly.

Now they all know the whole story. It's not like they approved but they do not oppose their relation strongly. He even saved her from getting raped by that boy in the College when he knew who she was.

"This is too much for us. Give us sometime y/n. I've rised you all this years you become mature at a very young age. I know you have the right to choose your life-partner. Just give us some time okay." Kyungsoo said softly y/n nodded.he placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Yah, and you see no brother would like to see their only sister got involved with a mafia. But I trust you, you are old enough to see what's right what's wrong.
We are not opposing but not approving either. We need time sis. Whatever happened to him was very bad no one deserve that. I just want you to be happy and live a peaceful life." Suho said and engulf her in a hug. Suho is the most patient person you could ever find. He rarely get angry. He always stay calm no matter what.

Looking at them Sehun smile softly. Kai, Baekhyun and Chanyeol still didn't like the idea of them being together. But they kept quite cause Kyungsoo and Suho is right.

All of them left her room but Sehun stayed. He hugged her tightly y/n feel comfort. She start to drift into slumber. Suddenly her phone ring it's Taehyung. Sehun picked it up y/n is exhausted physically and mentally.

"Hello y/n, love how are you? Are you okay? Should I come over? Please love say something, you are okay right?" Taehyung desperately asked. He didn't know It's Sehun who answer the phone call.

At this moment Sehun accept him with his whole heart. He can clearly saw the panic in Taehyung voice for his sister. He know that Taehyung truly love y/n.

"It's me Sehun. Y/n is sleeping, she had a long day she is tired. You don't have to worry I'm with her and don't think of coming over here things will get messed up." Sehun said.

"Please take care of her I want to be with her at this moment very much but It's okay as long as she is fine. Please tell me if something happen. " Taehyung said and cut the call.

Sehun is very shocked. Kim Taehyung doesn't say 'please' to anyone. Sehun can't even imagine how much he love her that made him this soft for y/n.

Sehun noticed y/n fall into deep slumber. He sigh, picked her in bridal style and place her on her bed her also laid down beside her. They cuddle while sleeping just like they did in childhood. Some habit never change.

At 3 am y/n woke up from her sleep. She saw Sehun cuddling her. She felt relief she wasn't alone. Slowly getting up from her bed she went outside of her room as she couldn't fall asleep again.

When she was young and couldn't fall asleep again she used to check if any of her brothers are still awaken. And then play with them or talk with them. But now she is scared that her brothers would not like it.