13.

"And this is Park Sehun. He is the youngest among my brothers but he is older than me. " y/n introduce all of them to Bora.

"Hi Bora. Take a good care of our sister when we're not around her." Sehun said giving Bora a soft smile.

Y/n is a very thoughtful person. Her brothers know she won't make friend randomly. She only introduce few people to her brothers.  They were happy that she made a new friend.

"Y/n is the one who is taking care of me. She has a soft heart." Bora says

"Yep, she is so soft for people than she doesn’t even know. " Kai said lovingly patting y/n head.

"Okay okay enough of this. Now kindly go back to your classes. I'm also going bye." with that y/n start to walk away.

"Wait me and Chanyeol also have the same class as you. Yahhhh waiitttt. " Baekhyun screamed held Chanyeol's hand and start to run towards y/n.

After the College y/n and Baekhyun went to office.  Also Kyungsoo went to his restaurant.

It was midnight. Y/n was sleeping peacefully without having nightmare. She still got nightmare sometime. But It's been a while since she got them.

Quietly y/n bedroom door was opening. Someone entered her bedroom. It was Kyungsoo. He came to check upon her.

Kyungsoo came home very late today. He had so much work to do. After coming home he fresh up eat his meal and then went to check upon his siblings.

Kyungsoo saw y/n was in deep sleep. Y/n is basically a light sleeper.  If anyone came near her she would have know her senses got alart.  But now that she was so damn tired she was in deep sleep she didn’t even realised. 

A small smile creeped Kyungsoo's handsome face.  He went towards her slowing run his finger in her hair. He kissed her forehead. "Goodnight my Princess your brother loves you." Kyungsoo whisper.  Y/n smile a little in her sleep. 

Kyungsoo got up and went to check the others.  Ever since their parents passed away. Suho and Kyungsoo played the parents role for the younger. Kyungsoo might have a cold and savage personality but when it comes to his siblings he become a protective mother hen.  He love them more than himself.

At the morning

Bangtan mansion

Everyone was busy doing there morning routine.

Jin was making breakfast. Yoongi got up from his bed due to Jin's screaming he came to the living room and fall sleep on the couch.  RM was reading a book sitting on the couch.  Jhpoe and Jungkook was in the kitchen not to help Jin but to find Banana milk and sprite.
Jimin and Taehyung was in their rooms still not ready for the College.

"Yah Jungkook and Jhope get out from my kitchen. " Jin yell getting irritated.

"Where the hell is my banana milk?" jk asked in frustration.

"In your left you blind bunny. " Jhope said grinning.

"Thanks hyung." Jk said. Both of them got out of the kitchen.

"JIMIN, TAEHYUNG YOU LAZY BRATS COME DOWN BREAKFAST IS READY. " Jin screamed.

"And you guys also come." Jin said to the rest of boys.

Jungkook was shoving food like he haven’t eaten anything in years.

"Geez kid at least eat like a human. " Yoongi said.

"No one gonna steal your food kook, eat slowly. " Jin said. 

After finishing eating they all got up. RM and Jin went to the company they had some work to do.  Yoongi and Jhope went to their busan base for some mafia business. Jungkook Jimin and Taehyung went to the College.They didn’t
had to got anywhere else.

It was the first class. And teacher was giving them group projects.

"You can't decide the group I'll make the Group. " teacher said making the students groan. She was announcing group names.
"And the last group will be Bora,Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and y/n. "

All of their eyes widen in shock.Jungkook Jimin was disgusted at first but then they thought it will be fun teasing them. On the other side Taehyung was excited but didn’t show it.

Bora got to know about Kims. The students know that they are dangerous but they doesn’t know they are mafia.

Bora nervously  stood up and asked the teacher "Please miss can we change the members. I don’t want to work with them. " but the teacher forbid strictly.
Y/n and Bora sigh. Y/n looked at them, they were smirking. Y/n maintain her poker face. 

"Now come and collect your subject for the project. After that go to library take the books you need. At the last class I'll meet you all at the lab and yes be with You're group , got it?"

"Yess mam." the students answer groaning.

"Damn what will we do now y/n shit, shit shitttttt." Bora was cursing under her breath.

"Never seen you here before, so you’re new huh, Nerd." Jungkook blurted out of nowhere. Bora Jump a little getting surprised.

Y/n still remain her calm self but she wonder for how long she can maintain her calmness.

"Let's go to the library. " Jimin said

"You guys go I'll there in a bit. " y/n said

"Why, where are you going leaving me along. " Bora asked

"I'm going to the cafeteria, I'm hungry duh." y/n replied in duh tone

"Wait I'm also coming. Listening the word 'food' is making me hungry. Now i want food. " Jungkook said making y/n and Bora scoff.

Y/n start to walk away following by Jungkook. Bora also run towards y/n.
They were at the cafeteria. Jungkook was done so he went away. Chanyeol saw y/n and Bora with Jungkook it made him angry.

"What was that fucker doing with you y/n? " Chanyeol asked angrily

"We got a group project together me, Bora, Jimin,Jk and V " y/n replied. She didn’t lie to her brother even knowing this will make him angry.

"What,  Why!  I'll talk to the teacher to change the partner. " Chanyeol particularity screamed.

"We did asked the teacher but she strictly forbid. Brother can we talk at home about this please I'm getting late." y/n pleaded

"Okay. But this is a serious matter y/n. We'll definitely talk about this at home." with this Chanyeol walk off from there. Y/n sigh in relief . She knew her brothers gonna be very furious about this.

Bora and y/n took their order. Y/n took a sandwich and a soft-drink  Bora also took the same.

Y/n took a sip of her drink and start to walk toward library with Bora.

Enemies Sister जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें