37.

Hi guys! 

Before the chapter please check this out🥺

IT'S my new book. Not an BTS ff but a story where a girl got reborn. Learning from the past mistakes she start a new journey to become strong and independent women.

Please Guys check this out and support me!!! 

Here's the intro

[She was always been the black sheep of the family Maeve Arnold. Overshadow by her extremely  talented, loveable, gorgeous sister Roseanne Arnold. She has the world revolve around her.

Throughout all those years she had been neglected.  and her parents, teachers, neighbour, classmates everyone compared with her Roseanne reminding how much of a disappointment and useless she is. The only thing that keep her sane was Elias Parker, her sisters fiance. Chasing after him she lost everything, become a slut, disappointment, a bitch,  a laughing stock. At the end everything was too much she ended up killing herself.

But destiny decided that she will be given a second change to reborn into her fifteen years old body. Maeve has lose everything but not this time. She will fight for herself this time whatever it cost.]

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully holding y/n in his arms. He is smiling in his sleep.

'My Tae you have been through a lot. Soon it will be over. Just like you always protect me I'll also do the same. I'm so lucky to have you in my life. My TaeTae.' y/n though admiring Taehyung.

Y/n slowly got out of his hold and place a pillow in her place. Taehyung whine in his sleep.

Y/n kissed his lips and forehead then left from there. She doesn't want her brothers to saw them.

"Y/nnn love wake up the class will begin now." Taehyung whisper, y/n hummed in response. Trying her best to wake up but she can't.

Taehyung and y/n had the same class. She came and fall asleep on her desk.

Taehyung notice she isn't waking up, he smirked cockily as a evil idea popped up in his mind.

"Y/n" Taehyung whisper seductively

"I want five children, so when do you think we will be working on that?" his hot breath fanned her ear, a cold shiver run down her spine.

Her eyes shoot open and stare at him, making his smirk widen.. Y/n observed him then hissed

"Stop Tae I almost had a heart attack."

"I wasn't joking about kids. I love kids and I want five children with you." he said seriously.

"Nooo. Do you think I'm a children making machine or what.. " y/n sneered

"But,, Princess what's wrong with having five kids? " Taehyung asked pouting