30.

"Tae are you ok-my princess" y/n sentence got cut off by Taehyung. He quickly hugged his love.

Taehyung hugged her tightly. He is breathing heavily. He nuzzled more into her hair.

Y/n wrapped her hands around his torso. Her embrace always help Tae to clam down. His breathing becoming normal again.

Broking the hug y/n locked her door. She hold his wrist and both of them laid down facing each other on her queen size bed.

"You suffered all of this. Yet you became such a strong, independent kind person. I feel so damn much proud of you love. Now I know why you hated being touch. Love how did you overcome from all this. It must be very hard for you." Taehyung's hand caress her neck and jawline. Surprisingly it help her to relax.

His eyes were getting teary. His eyes were already red. Y/n tilted her head came closer and kissed his lips. It was a comforting peck.

"When I got out of there I became a living corpse. Suho oppa and Kyungsoo oppa took me to psychiatrist but it didn’t work much. They said the only way is that I have to open up otherwise they can't help. I have spend countless sleepless nights.. I got serious headache.  Those awful memory haunted me day and night." y/n spoke.

She again continue "I always felt his hand on my body. I always heard those screams. I always saw how group of mans raped them over and over again. I totally shut myself from everyone and i didn’t even let my brothers came near me.  After four month they brought me to a new psychiatrist...... There I met a girl who doesn’t have mother or any relatives... Her father is a alcoholic. He beat her and has been raping her for 3 years. Her full body is damaged. But she still gathered the courage to open up and she want to recover from this and want to start a new life." y/n lick her dry lips.

She saw Taehyung is looking at her amusement filled his eyes. He is  Listening her every word carefully.

"Her life is 100 time more worst than me. She doesn’t have anyone to have her back but I still have my six brothers who love me so much. If she can stay strong after all this then why not me. That's how I decided to change myself. You know I met the girl again. " she said

Taehyung rised a eye brow and ask her, "really?  How? Where?"

"She is Suho oppa's secretary now. She give and interview and got selected. We didn’t know at first place but we feel so proud of her. She is the strongest woman and i admire her a lot." y/n smile. Taehyung sigh in relief

"But I changed a lot after that. I become more cold than before. I used to bury myself in work. I had headache and sleepless night.  I had social anxiety. But after you came things changed. I've changed in a good way......uggghhh I love you so damn much Mr Kim ." y/n said and Taehyung smile boarded.

"I love you more Mrs Park. I love more than anything else... I love you Princess. "

Taehyung kiss her forehead, lips cheeks. He showed her with small butterfly kisses making y/n giggle.

"I'm so worked up mentally today. And you too more than me. " y/n sigh

"Let's take a small break. " he suggest

"Huh...right now? Then Let's sleep. " y/n shrugged

'Aishh,,, all this girl can think about is sleep only. I think i know how to convince her. I'm a freaking Mafia but anything for her happiness.'

"Nah..let's go for a long drive then we will rest on a quite place." he said giving y/n his puppy eyes

'Fuck.not those puppy eyes Tae please. '