17.

Y/n was sitting on her sit waiting for their teacher to come. She was sitting alone on the back bench. Today Kyungsoo went to his restaurant there was some emergency, Sehun was feeling unwell since tomorrow so Chanyeol took him to the hospital. Baekhyun had to go to some business meeting today. So, only Kai and y/n came to the College. Kai had different class so he went there.

The teacher entered. He start his teaching. Y/n pay her attention to the teacher. She felt someones stare at her. When she look around didn't saw anyone looking at her.

'Why do i feel like someone is watching me since i came to the college ' y/n thought. She again look around but it was nothing. Every students were paying their attention to their teacher.

'Maybe I'm hallucinating '. Y/n shrugged it off. She is now listening to teacher.

When the class ended y/n like always wait for the students to leave first. She packed her bag. She was staring outside the window. A beautiful bird caught her attention which came and sit on the window.

She didn't even realize that everyone left the classroom and was left along. Y/n felt a strong unwanted presence her senses kicked she looked and saw a tall muscular boy who was standing so close to her. Y/n breath hitch. She gulped. The boy was looking at her with lust filled his eyes.

"I've been observing you from the first day you came baby. " he start to take step closer. While eye raping her. He hold her hand making y/n froze on her spot. She went pale. It was getting hard to breath for her. everything in her view was getting blurred and she saw that scene which has been eating her inside.

"I've been wanting to have you since then but your stupid brothers keep following you around 24/7. But my turn has finally come." he said licking his lips. He grabbed both her hand. Looking at her lustfully. Every word, every action of him was bringing back her memory when she was forcefully 'Raped'. She couldn't move a bit, she straggle to breath.She was sweating. Y/n was staring blank.

"Why are you so shocked. Don't worry today none of your brothers will be here to stop me baby. I'll definitely have you." he said leaning to forcedly kiss her.
That's when he felt someone grab him from behind turn and a strong fist connect his jaw. He fell from that strong force. When he look up he saw the devil himself Kim Taehyung. Who was looking at him like he will bury him alive today.

Taehyung losses his sense due to anger. He is throwing punch after punch at him. That boy lost his conscious getting beaten up by V. Laying on the floor looking like a dead corpse he was bleeding badly.

Taehyung looked up and saw y/n who was staring at nothing. Her face was pale blank. Her eyes were red, she was shaking badly. Tae notice her straggling to breath. He felt intense pain in his heart. He felt like someone was ripping off his heart from him.

He didn't exactly know what to do in this situation. Seeing her shaking and straggling to breath he hugged her. He brought his face to her hair

"It's okay, you are okay, nothing will happen to you I'm here. I got you, take a deep breath y/n, you are shaking. " Taehyung softly whispered. Taehyung caress her back trying to calm her.

After finishing his class Taehyung was going back to Bangtan when he saw this. Which made his blood boil in anger. When he saw that boy was trying to molest her, touch her he loose his control and rage took over.

When Taehyung hugged y/n it was first time since anyone beside her brothers and her few friends which she had in USA, she was supposed to feel disgusted. But it was different. Taehyung's embrace made her feel safe and secure.She felt warmth. She was slowly coming back to her senses. Vision from her dark past start to fade from the moment he touched her.