40.(part-1)

Two months later

"Why aren’t they attacking on us yet, those goddamn shits even got rid of our spy." Jhpoe said getting frustrated

"Yah,, we even give them several opportunity pretending like we let our guard  off. "    Jin sneered

"That's the fact since they know we had a spy so we know how much armed they are, we know about their capability. At first they thought of a sudden attack but now they are getting ready." Namjoon comment. Others look at him weirdly

"Getting ready for what?" Jungkook asked

"To match our with ours. They are actually waiting for us to letting our guard off truly. I think we have a rat in your Mafia otherwise they wouldn’t  know Lina and us were meeting in the mall also Dohwan reported that Lee Nam is meeting with illegal weapon dealer he need more.  But wasn’t suppose to know about you weapons information. "  Y/n said.

She is sitting beside Taehyung who has his arm wrapped around her waist. He is hugging her side muzzling into her. Well they are not surprised at all they have been seeing Taehyung act all clingy around her. He never care about anyone anything when it comes to her.

They had to admit they love each other crazy. On the other hand y/n she is overcoming from every shity things. She feel like Bangtan members are like her brothers except Tae of course . Now she doesn’t get touch phobia.  And it took them months to become close to her.

"No that's impossible to have a betrayer." Jungkook beams

"That's the problem. You should never be too confident about this. The path we are walking is full of twist and turns." Suga shrugged

"Then how about we give both Lee Nam and that little rat hiding behind us a show." Taehyung said darkly.

"How?" Jimin finally spoke. He has been quite lately since after lina went back to China.

Jimin is having mixed feelings, he is upset, remorse, angry cause she left. But he still can't figure out what happened to him....this unknown emotions is new to him.

But one thing he knew very well that Lina has a great impact on him.

"Simple trick them." Taehyung shrugged.

Lina left cause her father asked her to come back it’s getting dangerous day by day. She felt sad she had to leave Jimin. But Lina didn’t still had the strong feeling for him as much as he had.

Jimin is feeling empty inside like someone has stolen a part from him. He is just fed up.

Currently Jimin is staring at a picture they took together that day at the mall. He was sitting beside her. He still remember how her beautiful smile made his heart goes wild. 

A painful smile took place on his lips. His heart hurt. He want her in his arms.

A knock in his door made him snap out form his thoughts. 

"Come in"

"Yoo bro,,,, Wanna go clubbing tonight? "

Jimin look up and saw Kai is grinning at him but suddenly he frown looking at Jimin who look quite upset.

"What happened bro?" kai asked

"Nothing." Jimin sigh

"Yoo bro tell me. Wait l-lina, hey are you,, d-do you have feelings for her?" kai asked in disbelief

 Wait l-lina, hey are you,, d-do you have feelings for her?" kai asked in disbelief

(An actual pic of kai and Jimin)

Please vote and comment

See ya 🌼