29.

Taehyung's pov

My blood run cold at her words. At this moment I felt anger blinding me also fear. Fear for my Princess. This is the very first time in my entire life feeling like this.

I almost feel helpless What if he did something bad to her-no..... No.. No... No. My princess, my love she is my everything. I can tolerate everything but i can't see her in pain.

It always rip me apart. I'll bury him alive if he..... Aghh..

"He kidnapped me and he brought me to his factory where he keep other girls who he could sell. He and his man first take advantage of them and when they satisfied their lust with them then they sell them." y/n lips tumble as she spoke.

Taehyung himself was collecting himself and processing the who thing. There's a storm of thoughts inside his head.

"But what about their parents? Didn't those girls parents report it to police?" he asked

"He always abducted those whom doesn't have any parents or relatives. Girls like if they even die people won't notice. And he bribed the police officers whom was Incharge of this case. When he brought me there he already sold 15 girls for the year end. And there was four girls including me. They all had torn clothes and buries all over their body. They were so scarred, all of them was crying badly." she spoke

Flashback

(Warning : sexual assault)

"Hey you, boss is calling you." a tall, muscular armed mem said that to the fragile figure y/n.

'Why is he calling me? What gonna happen with me? Who is he? Why did they kidnapped me? Oppa I miss you all'

That man came over and drag her out of that creepy room.

Soon they stoped infront of a closed door. That man knocked the door.

"Come in." a familiar voice spoke

When they got inside the man left from there closing the door.

Y/n looked around it look like a office. But there was so many weapon kept inside.
There was a man sitting on a chair his back was facing her. She motionlessly stare at it.

"Y/n how have you been dear?" a familiar voice mockingly asked. Turning the chair.

Y/n froze on her spot. Her blood run cold. She gasp. Her brain stoped working.

"Y-you?" she mumbled

"Yes my dear It's me your uncle Lee shin. I hope you didn't miss your uncle that much." he said, a nasty evil smirk plastered on his ugly face.

Y/n felt goosebumps. Her heart is going crazy. She is now beyond afraid. All she did is just stare at him but words didn't escape from her throat.

"Hmm. It's okay dear if you missed me that much then. I'm gonna make it up for you. And don't worry this time my son will also accompany me." he laughed maniacally.

Y/n gulped in fear. She is just 14. It's too much to take for her young self.

He came forward and touch her cheek making her flinch hard. His eyes filled lust. A sudden knock on the door made Lee shin smirk again.

"Come in." he said.

His son Lee Nam entered. His eyes wandered around y/n head to toe. He smile slowly. At this moment y/n was shivering cause of fear.