18.

Sitting on the queen size bed crossing her hands on her chest y/n was blankly glaring at the male who was nervously sitting infront of her. Taehyung was sitting at the edge of the bed.

The most feared Mafia king, people even shiver by this name. He is merciless and cruel. People would call him monster, beast. He would never think twice before shooting someone. That man is now sitting infront of y/n like a obedient puppy.

Y/n was having a very hard time cause of those puppy eyes he was giving, making y/n heart beating faster

Y/n was having a very hard time cause of those puppy eyes he was giving, making y/n heart beating faster . Still she tried to get mad at him for coming here at this time. Y/n sigh in disbelief.

"Why?" y/n asked coldly. Her eyes didn't show any emotions.

'Why she is blank, a man literally came into her room at almost midnight. She should be shouting at me or call her brothers why she always act so calm. And why the fuck she always had this blank face. I thought i was known for being emotionless, but I'm acting so strange and she,, ' Taehyung thought

"Well, I was worried,,, okay. " Taehyung answer honestly. He was so worried about her since then so he couldn't help but to come here to check up on her.

Y/n raised her eyebrow, wanting a proper explanation. Taehyung took a deep breath and continue "look i don't want to sound rude or make you uncomfortable. But back then in that kind of situation people usually scream, try to fight back, cry but you just froze. Were you having a panic attack or were you traumatized? "

Y/n looked down hearing his words. She doesn't know how to answer them. More like she hesitant to open up to a person she just met few days ago. Y/n sigh in frustration. Taehyung notice her behaviour.

"Look i don't want to pressure you. I just genuinely concerned. You can trust me. I know we just met some days ago and we doesn't even know each other well but still don't you think i deserve an answer. " Taehyung spoke as concern was filled his eyes he got up and sit closer. He took y/n hand which was resting on her lap.y/n felt a shiver run down her spine. Every time he touch she feel something unknown yet beautiful. Her soft little hand against his strong big hand both felt the warmth.

Y/n look up met his eyes and answer. "I hate touch of unknown people specially man. More like i can't touch. It's kinda like phobia. I hate being between people. When i touch or any unwanted man touch, the memory of my past shows infront of my eyes like flashbacks. And i got panic attack when it get worst." y/n calmly explain.

"But you did. I touched you. Infact I'm holding your hand now." Taehyung said pointing at their hands.

"I don't know, i have been stop taking therapy a long time ago. Still i don't hate neither i get panic attack by touching you. Maybe my phobia is getting better. " y/n scoffed

'So, you can bare my touch.' Taehyung felt happy and smile a bit.

"What do you mean by your past memory what happened? " Taehyung asked as curiosity grows inside him.