31.

"Yahhh... You look like a Zombie. What happened to your face huh? " Bora asked before taking a sip from her drink. They had a free period so they came to the cafeteria.

"Nothing I just didn't get to sleep at night. " y/n sigh.

"Why duh... Did you go to rob at night or what?" Bora scoff

"I was watching kdrama dude. " she replied. Y/n didn't lie though. She just told her half truth.

"Which one?" now Bora paid full attention to y/n as both of them are kdrama lover.

"I was watching 'Vincenzo'. And Song Joong ki he just took my heart away girl what to do. " y/n pout.

"Aaahhhhhh that man is a criminal.... He just took my heart away... I can feel you Y/nnieeee. ugghh I just love him." Bora complain like a small kid.

"Hey ladies... Oh hi panda y/n." Jungkook said. Y/n and Bora look up they saw Jimin Jungkook and Taehyung was standing infront of their table with snacks in their hand.

Y/n heart skipped a bit when she saw he was looking at her with adoration.

Y/n clear her throat and replied "H-hi guys. What are you guys doing here?"

"As long as i remember our project is done and why did you call y/n a panda? " Bora frown

Ignoring the girls they sat beside them. Taehyung sit beside y/n making her heart beating faster and Jimin sit beside Bora and Jungkook sit beside him.

"So what if we don't have project together anymore can't we just eat together nerd." Jimin scoffed

"And y/n you have a pale face and those dark circle under your eyes are making you look like a absolute Panda." Jungkook laughed Jimin also join.

"Look who's talking. You look like a bunny Jungkook. When i first saw you i thought you are a human bunny nevertheless. " y/n taunts making Jungkook annoyed

Jimin and Bora laugh their ass off at him. Taehyung smirk at Jungkook.

"And you don't laugh Jimin you also look like a Mochi. A cute mochi." y/n said and this time Jungkook and Bora laugh. Jungkook give Bora a high-five.

"Yaahhh I'm not cute okay. I'm hot and sexy. Jimin shrugged.

" By the was y/n how did you get those eye bags huh. Did Taehyung kept you busy all night huh." Jungkook smirk.

Y/n immediately choked on her cold coffee she was drinking. Bora's eyes widen. Jimin also smirked.

Y/n caught hard she choke on coffe badly. Taehyung rubbed her back, give her water then tissue. He glare at Jungkook who was laughing at her. Seeing Taehyung's murderous glare his laughter died.

"You okay? " Taehyung asked softly still rubbing her back y/n nodded.

They all look at them with widen eyes they look so cute together.

Taehyung who is known as a monster a ruthless Mafia he is now worried just by y/n coughing. And y/n who is antisocial, never let any man wandered around her except for her brothers. She is cold to others. Now that girl is looking at him with love filled her eyes.

"What the hell Jungkook? " y/n sneered.

"We know okay. Me and Jimin hyung know. But you still didn't answer my question. What or who made you stay wake at all night huh?" he cockily smirked.

"Song Joong ki." she smirked now.

All of the boys eyes widen in shock. And Taehyung his eyes were burning in jealousy.