36.

"Don't worry Suho we will give our full support to you. I'm so proud of y/n she grew into kind, smart,beautiful woman. I have no work to thank her. She risked her own life to save my daughter." Mr.Zhang spoke.

Suho politely smile and said, "Lina is such a kind girl, she doesn't casually make friends. She definitely like Lina as her friend. By the way where is Lina?" Suho asked

"She is packing her bags she is going Korea to meet y/n. I'm sorry suho i couldn't inform before but you know how much she miss y/n. Since ever her mother died she is the only reason of my breathing. I just can't say no to her." Mr.Zhang said giving and apology look.

"Nah, don't say sorry. I'm sure y/n will be very happy." Suho politely said.

"Y/N LOOK WHO IS HERE. " Suho shouted coming home.

"Who? " she popped her head from the kitchen. She was eating pastries

"OH MY LINAAAAAA. " y/n scream top of her lung. She run over and hugged Lina tightly.

"My dear y/nnnnnn. I missed you so much love. " Lina said tearing up. She is a very emotional girl.

"I missed you too. Now girl let me show you your room. Get fresh up then we will talk. " y/n said patting Lina's back.

"First I want to meet your boyfriend. I need to see if he is good enough for you" Lina grinned making y/n frown.

"Don't worry Lina we all will officially meet him tonight." Chanyeol's deep voice echoed the room. Lina and y/n look behind and saw all of her brothers are back. They were smirking at the thought of having a talk with Taehyung.

"Also rest of the BTS members are coming. Please be polite." y/n said and sigh thinking it's gonna be a long night.

"Should I invite Bora too?" Baekhyun asked. And all of them nodded.

Since Bangtan, Dohwan and Lina will be here then Bora also should be here for the dinner.

"So, we finally met, we had some bitter feelings towards each others. I hope that won't bother us anymore. " suho spoke politely with his bunny smile.

Bangtan members and Park's are facing each other with awkward silence. They really can't break this uncomfortable feelings towards each other.

So, Suho spoke up braking this uncomfortable silence.

Taehyung's eyes are searching for y/n but unfortunately she was not present. Y/n, Bora and Lina are inside Lina's room. Completely enjoying girl's time and refused to witness their awkward greetings.

"She is not here Taehyung. Y/n is upstairs with Bora and Lina." Kai said looking at Taehyung who is desperately searching for her.

Taehyung's eyes widen for a second but soon his usual expressionless look got over and he nodded feeling sad.

"They also took my nerdy Bora." Baekhyun pouted sadly. Taehyung give him 'can feel you bro' look.

"Whipped fuckers." Jimin and Kai blurted out together.

"Are you coping me?" again both of them said together. Shockingly they look at each others with mouth wide open making the rest of them laughing at them.

"And I thought we are twins." Chanyeol commented looking at his twin brother Baekhyun.

"Y/n shouldn't you be going down and greet them?" Bora asked

"Nah..It will be so awkward.. I'll go their when they will learn how to behave like adults and not to shoot dragger though eyes." y/n shrugged off.

"What about your boyfriend? " Lina asked