6.

"Hyung why is everyone staring at us? " y/n asked causing her brothers smirk.

"Because we are rich, deadly handsome, no one can resist our charm and we're the schools heartthrob badboys" Kai replied smirking and others grinned as well.

They got off from their cars as her brothers were surrounded by fangirls. Y/n was feeling really annoyed. She doesn't like crowded place. Kyungsoo was also like that. But Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol was totally enjoying the attention that they were getting. Y/n and Kyungsoo looked at them from distance. They enter College but Kyungsoo and y/n was standing behind cause they like less human interaction to keep their sanity.

"I can't believe they just went inside with so much unknown human beings. Who can they be this much social?" y/n asked looking at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo frown his eyebrow and look at them at disgust "I also some time wonder why are they like that. Whatever Let's just go inside ".

"Ksoo let's goooo." with that y/n grab the males hand and start to run inside with Kyungsoo.

"Did you do the homework that Mrs.kang give us yesterday? " Chanyeol asked his twin and younger brothers

"A big fat no." kai grinned.

"Why would you even do her homeworks that shortie never say anything to you. But always eat our head for homework. " Beakhyun said with a disgusted look

"Why hyung?" y/n asked confusedly

"You will see." Kai said and wink but y/n kept her confusing face still trying to find out.

Soon mrs.kang enter everyone greet her.
Before she start her lesson she was collecting H.W.

"Who didn't do today H.W? " mrs.kang shout in a high pinching tone.
Few stand up among them Kai also stood up.

"Kai why didn't you?" mrs.kang asked causing Kai smirk

"Cause i was busy." kai replied

"Enlight us please. Why you were so busy ? "

"I was thinking about a beautiful flower all day. I couldn't sleep, eat or do anything. All i could do is just keep thinking. " Kai replied he give his charming smile and wink . Mrs Kang was blushing hardly.

Y/n and Kyungsoo Was looking at Kai and making a disgusted face. She just witness this cringe shit which want to make her vomit .

Looking at her and Kyungsoo disgusted face Chanyeol Baekhyun and Sehun laugh very hard. Which cause the whole class looking at them.

"This so cringe shit and how the hell did she fall for this shit. She is a teacher goddammit.They really suck." y/n said this and Kyungsoo nodded in agreement. The two of them was really disgusted by their brothers behaviour.

"She like Kai, and Kai also keep flirting with her. She actually has a huge crush on kai. So you know they r full of entertainment. " Baekhyun replied

"Whatever but this is really cringe shit, and I'm allergic to this shit as well as my hyung Kyungsoo. " y/n brunt.

"It's okay kid you will get used to it you know no one can resist our so so so handsome face." Baekhyun said smirking.

Durning the whole class y/n and Kyungsoo were paying attention to the class and her other brothers were busy flirting with girls.

After the class end next was P.E class. Y/n and Sehun had P.E others had gone for their math class.

"Y/n you go ahead i have to go to the bathroom." Sehun said and y/n nodded. Even though she was confuse and she still didn't know the school properly.

Y/n was finding her way to the gym.

Y/n pov

I really hate physical exercise. Nah I'm not going to the class. My brothers won't nag they know how much i hate this class.

I don't know this College properly why not i have the whole College tour by myself. I just hope i Won't get lost. I have the school map though.

End of y/n pov.

Taehyung pov

First Class was a disaster. I fucking hate it. This fucking headache is killing me. I couldn't sleep at night and i always get nightmare which doesn't let me sleep at night. I used to sleep at day but now i can't even do that. I need fucking sleeping pills just to get some sleep. Jin hyung gave me some medicine i feel a bit better now. Headache is almost gone.

Now is P.E class. I'm not going. I'll just go to the rooftop and try to sleep a bit. The only place which has clam environment.

End of Taehyung pov.

Y/n was roaming around with a campus map in her hand. She explore the 3rd and 4th floor the College was so big and quiet beautiful. She was exhausted. Y/n was thinking of going to the rooftop and get some fresh air.

She was walking towards the rooftop suddenly her phone ring it was her elder brother Kris. A huge smile took place on her pink Cherry lips.

"Opppaaaaaa. How are you? I missed you so much, did you miss me? "

"I'm good kiddo. And yess hell i miss u so much. And isn't it your class time how did you receive my call?" Kris asked

"Yes it's my p.e class time and you know I'm not athletic at all top of that I hate physical exercise. So i was just exploring the College . It's actually so big that i already forget the ways." y/n complain and Kris chuckle.

"Take your time and take care of yourself. Tomorrow you have to visit our Korean brunches. "

"Yah, I'll your secretary already send me file details so I'll handle it don't worry. Love you take care and miss me." y/n said with a smile.

"You too. Love you bye". With this Kris cut the call.

Y/n went to the rooftop she was standing enjoying the cold fresh breeze.
Suddenly she heard some groan from other side.

Y/n eyes follow the voice, his back was facing her.

The boy was groaning in his sleep mumbling something " d-don't p-please, i-i i am s-sorry."

Y/n slowly walk toward him and asked in a soft tone "who are you, hey are you okay? "

The boy didn't response

Y/n Again tried "please wake up, It's just a dream. Wake up you will be okay."