2.

Y/n pov

"We will watch Joker" Chanyeol Baekhyun and kai said together

"No we'll watch Avengers" me and Sehun fire back

"But we have seen avengers for so many times, we will watch Joker now" Kai complained.

"Avengers"

"Joker"

"Avengers"

"Joker"

"Go and watch yourselves at mirror and you will saw Joker" i said with a smirk and sehun laughed

"You two idiots how dare you call us Joker?" Chanyeol asked getting angry

"You guys are idiot. We are the maknaes. Maknaes are the best" Sehun fired back.

We were fighting when we heard footstep coming from the kitchen. We all gulped knowing it was Kyungsoo hyung.

"You little piece of shits why the hell ya'll fighting for?" Kyungsoo shout angrily

Sehun being the evil maknae that he is he quickly got up made a sad face and said "hyung me and y/n wanted to watch avengers but Baekhyun chanyeol and kai hyung didn't let us. And said we are idiot we cannot watch anything cause we are maknaes"

"Hyung they are bullying us because we are younger then them"

Sehun give me sign and i also started to act sad with him. And i know kyungsoo would never like to see me sad.

"You three idiot, you are bullying my babies. You will get punishment. Kai no party for a week, Chanyeol Baekhyun no video game for week. And now go to your fucking room and let them see the movie" as long as these word came out of kyungsoo's mouth Chanyeol,Baekhyun kai's jaw drop. Their eyes widen in shock.

They try to protest but Kyungsoo made them shut up. They were glaring while gritting their teeth. Me and sehun just smirk and said "Maknae on top".

-----------×××××××××××××××××××_____=__=≠===__==_==_==__==__===__===_===__===__=__

It was mid night.Outside was dark. The moon was not visible today, moonlight was cover by clouds. Bangtan house was was also dead drop silent. In was dark in this house. Everyone was sleeping in their room.

Taehyung was also sleeping in this room on his comfortable bed. He saw shifting his body in pain his whole body was covered in sweat. He was mumbling something in his sleep.

"No please don't" slap "no please i beg you" kick in the stomach rapidly "please i didn't do anything " again kick
"I will not let you go this time you piece of shit, i will teach you a lesson " the person speak angrily. The person was very much angry and was venting his all anger on this poor child.
"N-no please f-forg-give me PLEASE STOP" screaming loudly Taehyung got up.

He was breathing heavily, his whole body was covered in sweat. He was feeling dizzy.

It wasn't something new for him. He can't sleep peacefully at night. Every night he gets horrible nightmare. And it was getting worst day by day. He was getting fucking sick of these.

Taehyung got up from bed removed his shirt from his incredibly sexy muscular body which was already wet from his sweat.

He sit infront of the window and sighed. Cold breeze touched his body. He was staring at the sky sadly. He felt anger sadness at first now he feel so empty. He felt mentally so depressed. Those painful memory of past still hunt him.
He knew like other nights this is also gonna be a sleepless night.

_________________________________________

Next day

Everyone gathered at the breakfast table. They were eating and discussing some things among each other.

"Looks like we have to hurry up otherwise we gonna be late for College. " Jungkook said getting excited

"Relax Kook we will still have enough time after arriving there. But you seems pretty excited for school? "Jhope asked the younger seeing him getting excited for school.

"Hell yah it's been a long since I've had some fun in school "

"Yah but don't forget that fuckers will be also there " Jimin said gritting his teeth

After finishing their breakfast they all got up and took their bags and went for school.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Get ready in 10 minutes and come down for breakfast " Kyungsoo yell from the kitchen.

They all get ready and come down

They sit down and start to eat.

"Okayy so today will be your first day in the college kiddo, are you excited? " Baekhyun asked his sister

"Not really. I hate being with people, you know how much anti-social i am" y/n replied munching her food.

"It's okay y/niee we will take care of you you don't have to worry" Chanyeol said giving her a rescue smile

"If you have any problem just tell us right away. We will be always there for you" Kai said and she smile sweetly seeing her brothers were being there for her.

"And yes most important matter NO BOYFRIEND. You are not allowed to get involved with any guy, I know my baby sis is always careful around man. But still no boyfriend allow " Kyungsoo said coldly and y/n nodded

"Of course she won't. Did you guys for get she hate touches accept for us. Also something she get panic attack from touches so she know from whom she got comfort and whom to touch" Sehun said and all nodded

"I think y/n problem with touches from men really solved our problem. We are less worried now about her being with a new guy " Kai said and the rest of them agreed.

Y/n can't touch boys other then her brothers. Not even a simple skin ship from a guy. She need time to accept a guy friend to do a handshake. That how she made a few friends while staying with Suho. She could do skin ship with girls but still she prefer distance.

After the breakfast they got ready to leave Sehun Kyungsoo and y/n in one car and other three in another.

"Our College is so damn big and full of assholes so be careful and always saty by our side" Kyungsoo said pressing a kiss on her forehead

"Okayyyyyyy hyung"

"Try to call us oppa now" Sehun said
"I'll try" y/n replied