4.

"What? Really?" jin asked. All of them were confused.

"Her name is y/n. She is 21 and she is a transfer  student from USA. She said she was with her older brother all this time." Jhope explain .

"How is she like? I bet she is a ugly bitch like her brothers. Damn i didn't even saw her but still hate her so much" Jungkook said as he feel disgusted by them.

"I don't want to admit it but she is so damn beautiful. I mean she is probably 5'5 and hot. Even though i don't want to say but she got a damn beautiful face" Jimin said.

"Actually guys i didn't feel any bitchily vibe from her i Don't think she is that bad and you know the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover' " Jhope said.

"Let's go to our classes guys time will tell how is she" Suga said and everyone quickly grab their things and went to class.

-_______________________________________-

Time skip

At the cafeteria everyone was busy with themselves. Bts was also sitting on their table.
"Where is that annoying girlfriend of yours jimin?" Jungkook asked

Jimin scoffed and replie "how would i know, maybe putting the whole set of makeup on her face"

"She is so clingy and always use boys for money i really don't like her" Suga said and the boys nodded

Everyone got silent when y/n and all her brothers enter the cafeteria. For them it was first time to saw their sister.

Kim Taehyung pov

I was sitting in the cafeteria. My hyungs were talking among themselfs. I wasn't paying any attention. I was just eating quietly.
Suddenly the whole cafeteria got silent. I looked up where everyone else is watching. I saw some people that i hate so much. I saw a girl with them Couldn't saw her face since her back was facing me.

When she turn around everything around me stoped. She is so breath takingly beautiful. She has beautiful doe eyes, beautiful hair, kissable pink lips. Fuck.
She look like an angel.
No fuck i can't, i can't think like this. She is their sister.

"Taehyung, Tae tae " Jin was calling his name.

"Y-yes hyung" V answer quietly

"You spaced out and stop looking at y/n " Jin said

Then he realise he was actually staring at her for very long.

Time skip

Y/n pov

Finally our class ended for today. I didn’t make any friend nor i was looking for one. I was okay with me and my brothers. I had some friends over States they were so kind and took care of me like their own family member. I miss them though.

I grab my bag. Me.Kyungsoo, Chanyeol and kai we were walking together.

"Hyung where is Beakhyun and Sehun?" I asked to Chanyeol who was holding my hand like he is going to lose me if he didn’t hold my hand.

"They're coming. They had class in the lab. Lab is quite far away from here." Chanyeol replied

I heard students were shouting 'Bts'. They were fan-girling. I was from far 7 boys were walking and girls were screaming their name like crazy.

"Ksoo hyung who are they?" i asked Kyungsoo in confusion. We call Kyungsoo  (ksoo) as short from his name.

Kyungsoo shrugged off and replied "no one and stay away from them. They are not good "