8.

The room was dark, creepy, scary. Fresh Blood was splashed everywhere. That atmosphere can give any normal person shivers.

A man in his late 30 named Seo-guk was sitting at the corner

A man in his late 30 named Seo-guk was sitting at the corner. He was shaking slightly in fear.  Few blood drops were splashed at him which belong to some unknown person whom was laying lifeless on the floor. Two man enter the dungeon and drug that deadbody out of there.

That man seo-guk was watching all of this lowering his head. He knew soon his conditions gonna be same. He knew he made a big mistake. But it was too late to realise.

The man's breathing become heaver as he heard footsteps were getting closer to the cell he was kept in. He was sweating in fear.

The cell bars open relived a tall muscular evilly handsome man  'V' aka Kim Taehyung . The man didn’t have courage to look up at him.

"Bring him." a deep husky voice ordered

Two man held his both arms and drugged him make him sit infront of V on his knee.The man gathered all his strength and look up a bit and saw a evil smirking face looking down at him.

The man gathered all his strength and look up a bit and saw a evil smirking face looking down at him

The was V was looking at him made him shivers. His heart was banging loudly. Taehyung can clearly saw fear him this mans face which give him satisfaction. He smirked.

"You know when i first saw you i knew it that you are not trust worthy. I knew you will betray me in future. " V said in a calm tone.

"But do you know why i still let you join my mafia?  Well i wanted to show what happen when someone fucking betray me, when someone try to doublecross me. V grunts while smirking.

That man join mafia 4 years ago. But when V first saw him he knew he shouldn’t be trusted.  But still V let him join because he wanted to let others saw the consequences of messing up with him.  

That man secretly sell some information about Bangtan mafia to their enemy. Just because of money.    Bangtan mafia provide a handsome amount to their people but this greedy man wanted more. Also he spend his money to gambling. That wasn’t it. He also used to abuse who were weaker than him.

But today he knew all his greediness has came to end. He knew betraying Bangtan won’t be good but still he did it. Now he know all his misdeed has come to the end. He regret it all now but it was very very late.

" Bring my favourite knife " Taehyung order his man. That dangerous smirk never leave his face.

One of his man brought his favourite knife handed it to him bow and stand tall behind him.

Seo-guk was shaking in fear. He closed his eyes tightly. 

V grab his right hand and place it the floor then start to cut his finger off one by one

"Aaaaaaaaahhh please stop, please forgive me, I'll never do it again." seo-guk scream loudly in pain pleading to let him go.  

"I haven’t even start yet. Your pain give me satisfaction. And you should have thought it before messing up with me. " Taehyung smirked wider.

After that Taehyung cut his all fingers. Beat him, V didn’t forget to do the art work on seo-guk's back with his favourite knife.    All the man who was present there was afraid of Taehyung their boss to dead.

After killing that man Taehyung came back to the Kim Mansion.

(I've made some changes in this story. I've change it from school to College.

So they will be College students.)

After taking a bath Taehyung went to downstairs saw rest of the BTS members. Jin was in the kitchen cooking.  Jhpoe and Jimin was watching TV. Suga was sleeping peacefully on the couch. Jungkook and RM was trying to fix the mixer that Namjoon just broke. And not to mention Jin give him some earful speech.
Watching them Taehyung eye soften.
A small smile appear on Taehyung lips.

They were his brothers not blood related. They always stood by this side. Always support him. Taehyung love them.

"Oh Taehyung-aa i made your favourite dish today come let's eat. And you all come the dinner is ready. " Jin announced. All of them were enjoying  delicious food made by jin.

After eating Jungkook open the fridge for his banana milk. He couldn’t find it.

"Who the hell drink my banana milk?" Jungkook screamed.

Jimin gulped nervously. Jungkook notice  that.

"You small human being you stole my banana milk didn’t you?" Jungkook grunt. His face and ear was turning red due to anger.      Jimin knew he fucked up he stood up nervously from the couch.

"I was Hungry okay. So what if i eat we all are rich. You are rich you can just buy tons of them why are you shouting bunny. " Jimin tried to play it cool.

"He is right kook just tell one of our man he will buy it right now." RM tried to calm down Kook.

"But hyung,  Jimin hyung always do this. He always drink my banana milk. " Jungkook said acting like a kid who didn’t get his favourite candy.  

"Why the hell ya'll shouting. I can't sleep because of this shit." A angry yoongi came out of nowhere

"It was jimin and Kooie hyung." Jhope smirk looking at jk and jimin.  Jimin and Jungkook cursed under breath.

"Sorry hyung." both of them said

Yoongi again went to sleep.

"Who can someone sleep this much i just don’t understand. " an amused Jin mutter.

"By the way I'm going to sleep, good night guys."  Jin said.

Taehyung was in his study. At first he was reading some books. But now he was sitting beside the window watching the stars. He was looking at the sky,  he was in deep thoughts.

He was thinking how his life changes in overnight.  He used to have a perfect life. His father was a farmer and his mother was a housewife.  They were middleclass family.  Even though they weren’t very well-off still they were happy. 

Taehyung was happy. His father was a very good person inside outside both. He was a handsome, hard working family man. He always give his wife and son a lot of time attention and love.
He loved his wife and son so much.

And Taehyung mother she was a gorgeous lady with a beautiful soul. She was a housewife but she always helped her husband at work. She love cooking she and Taehyung used to cook together for Tae's father.. ...  Taehyung was so happy to have a loving and caring parents.  But everything got ruined overnight. 

Beautiful moments,  happiness doesn’t least long. It always comes with a price. One night changed it all.  Darkness took over his life for forever. Now he has money power everything but he doesn’t have happiness. Taehyung deep down know he was leading a miserable life. But insist of getting out of this mess he was getting in more day by day.

His eyes filled up tears. Unknowingly few drops escape from his eyes. He quickly wipe the tears away with his sleeves.

Suddenly he remember what happened back in the College.  Y/n has seen him in the condition which no one ever seen him before.

'Y/n this girl she is indeed extremely beautiful and gorgeous. She is indeed the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.' Taehyung thought before going to sleep.