35.

"And Baekhyun this is your responsibility to attend the shareholders meeting in China and solve every problem fairly and smartly. " Suho said pointing at his brother and Baekhyun nodded..

"Y/n stay I need to talk to you and everyone the meeting is dismiss. " Suho said everyone got up bow and left.

Suho sigh in relief as the meeting went smoothly. Now it's time.....

"Y/n I've think about it over and over again. But It's useless I can't bring myself to hate the person who saved you protected you. And all I want to say is that I'm happy for you that you finally found a man who loves you and so do you." Suho spoke happily making y/n shock and speechless.

Y/n opened her mouth to talk but nothing came. Suho hug her and patted her back. Y/n felt so happy at this moment that she had tears.

"B-but what about Baekhyun and Chanyeol oppa?" she asked

"Don't worry about those dorks their anger won't overshadow your happiness. He said softly.

Y/n was working very late that day. After finishing her work Dohwan dropped her home where she found all off her brothers waiting for her patiently. Y/n was confused at first then she found out Suho and Kyungsoo has knocked some sense into Baekhyun and Chanyeol. All of her brothers has finally accepted her and Taehyung relationship. And she couldn't be more happier.

After having dinner y/n went to her room and a scream left from her throat. She saw Taehyung was wearing one of her eye glass and reading a book.

She placed a hand on her chest, her heart was beating faster cause of the surprise that a certain freaking handsome human being gave her.

She can't ignore the fact that the male on her bed reading a book was looking damn hot.

Peeling her eyes from his handsome face she headed towards him.

"You really need to stop scaring me like this Tae. " she said firmly placing herself on the bed beside him.

"Sorry love. But you look damn hot when you got scared. " he said and quickly peck her lips and giggle like a kid.

"I have something to tell you Tae. " she said getting serious which made Taehyung frown.

"What love? " he asked and y/n sigh.

"My brothers has accepted us...all of them are happy for us." she said excitedly. Taehyung gave her a blank look.

He lean forward and cage in between his arms.

"You made me a bit nervous just now love. But I'm fucking happy. Now I can hold you, kiss you, hug you in public no need to hide. " he whisper huskily near her ear making her shiver.

"No public affection Tae for god sake Tae. It's so embarrassing. " y/n said, soon her nose become a bit red thinking of that.

Taehyung dipped his head into her neck. He bite her earlobe sensually. Y/n fisted her bedsheet. His lips start to do It's job. Making both of their body heated up in need. Y/n breathing become heavier.

Y/n bite her lips from preventing herself from moaning. Taehyung placed sloppy wet kiss all over her neck collarbone and cleavage.

Taehyung bite her skin earning a moan from y/n. His eyes darken.

He look at y/n she was breathing heavily she was biting her lips trying not to moan. Keyword 'trying'. But Taehyung made it hard for her.

"Don't bite them kitten, It's my job." Taehyung whisper in his extremely deep voice. Y/n felt shiver run down her spine.

Taehyung kissed her lips hungrily y/n kissed him back. Taehyung pinned her hands above head with his one hand and place on her waist.Y/n toe curled up in pleasure. Savoring each others lips they were lost in their own world.