Chapter Six

Anwita's POV.

Time has passed, milliseconds into seconds, seconds into minutes, minutes into hours, hours into days, days into weeks and weeks into months. We've been married for two months now and haven't seen Sadhil for a month. Mumma and Papa have gone back to their house in Delhi.

We sleep in the same room but I never see him, when I wake up in the morning, he is not there and he comes late in the night after I have slept.

I finished all my pending shoot yesterday, and today I have nowhere to go to so I am staying at home. I have watched TV, taken a nap and I still don't know what to do, so right now I'm touring the house, there are still some parts of this huge house i haven't been to.

I am inside this incredibly large study room, it is painted in white, i would say it's a cool color to read in. Every shelf in this room has a book on it and I imagine if Sadhil was a bookworm or a hot jock in college, I pictured both scenarios in my head and I giggled at the idea of him been a nerdy bookworm with nerdy dressing.

Nah. It doesn't suit him.

My chain of thoughts was broken when the study door was Flung open and sadhil came in anger clearly visible in his eyes. He took long steps towards me and I shivered. his eyes were piercing lasers into me.

He grabbed my hand tightly "what are you doing here?" he yelled making me jump in fear. "answer me, who gave you the right to come here? if you think you have rights over my things then let me tell you, you have no rights over me and my things. Girls like you jump at the slightest opportunity you get to entice rich men, I'm sure you are just like your sister, after achieving your motives you run away, i don't know why girls are always after rich men and their money." he said in a cold tone.

"you are right, i don't have any right over you and your things and you also don't have any right to talk about my sister or about me and about money, I have a job and I have enough money to take care of myself, i don't have to rely on anyone to fend for myself, I don't need anyone's money to take care of myself and by the way it's not like I was interested in marrying you, just like you were forced to marry me, I was also forced to marry you, to save my family's reputation i got married to someone younger than me, to a man who think so low of women. I was so stupid to think that i could give this marriage a chance, but what can I expect from a loveless marriage, I wouldn't have agreed to marry you if I had known you were this egoistic and arrogant. no wonder poonam ran away, she must have figured out who you truly are. Anyway I'm leaving, i am going to send you divorce papers" I said releasing my hand from his grip and walking back to the room to pack my things, I'm leaving his house.

I hailed a cab to Eshana apartment and she was surprised to see me and my luggage.

"what happened?" Eshana asked worried. She opened the door widely for me to come in.

"I'm hungry" I said as I walked in.

"spill" Eshana said crossing her arms.

"who the fuck does that man think he is?" I asked sitting on the couch and Eshana sitting beside me.

"who? Sadhil? Tell me what happened" Eshana said and I explained it all to her.

"I'm sure something must have happened for him to say all that" Eshana said.

"aren't you my best friend? Why do you always take his side? Why don't you go and be with him since you are on his side all the time." I said.

"I'm sure you don't want to be a widow soon because rohit will kill him if he sees him with me and moreover, I love my ro bear so much I can't think of leaving him for someone else, so babe, you are stuck with your husband" she said. She's already engaged to get married soon.