Chapter Nine

Anwita's POV

I was sleeping peacefully when I felt the light of the sun on my face.

"put down the damn curtains" I yelled and covered my face with the duvet.

"No! I will not" Sadhil said.

We both aren't going to the office today because tomorrow Sadhil has to leave for Singapore, he has a business deal there. He will be there for one week, so my shoot has been postponed till when he returns.

"do whatever suits you." I said from under the covers. seconds later, I felt myself getting lifted bridal style from the bed and I screamed in fear.

"what the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked hitting him on his chest with my fist.

"getting you out of bed" he said and gently put me on my feet.

"but I want to sleep more" I said reaching out for the bed before getting picked up again

"dude will you stop doing that" I said when he picked me up again.

"not until you agree to go and freshen up, its almost noon" he said.

"fine. Now put me down" I said and he put me down.

"all this is your fault, yesterday, the shoot ended very late, that's why I didn't get to sleep on time and then wake up late" I said pouting and he looked at me amazed.

I walked into the closet and took out my clothes, a casual top and jeans before going into the washroom.

I went down to the dining room after I was done. Sadhil was seated at the dinner table waiting for me to join him, I sat down and the maid served us both.

"is Mumma still coming with sonakshi (sadhil's sister's daughter)" I asked and he nodded. It's almost kusha di's delivery date and she doesn't want to stress over anything so she decided to send sona over till she delivers.

"for how long did you live in America?" Sadhil asked.

"eighteen years, why?"

"nothing, it's just when you want to go out, can you please inform me?" he said.

"why?" I asked.

"well, because you lived eighteen years of your life in America and just ten years here, you must hardly know anywhere here, plus you talk like a foreigner people might take advantage of you and finally you are famous and anyone who knows you will either want a picture or an autograph and you may end up in a difficult situation." he said.

He's actually right, I know the feeling of being surrounded by crazy fans it's suffocating.

"okay" I said and stood up taking my plate to the kitchen then washing it. Leaving the kitchen I got a call from Eshana.

"hey mamii" I said.

"my wedding date has been fixed" she screamed excitedly.

"when?" I asked matching her excited tone.

"in two months" she said and we both screamed.

"congratulations" I said.

"we are going to be sister in-laws" she said.

"no, it's you and poonam that will be sister in-laws" I said.

"dumbo, you are married to Sadhil not poonam" she said.

"I know, but when poonam comes back, she will be Sadhil's wife" I said.

"you are so stupid, i need to go rohit is calling me but remember this conversation is not over" she said and hung up.