Chapter Thirteen

Happy Birthday to me, the beautiful author of this spectacular and amazing story. Okay, too much praising.

Sadhil's POV

Beautiful. She is so beautiful. I watched her as she slept with a smile playing at the corner of her lips. These past few days, she had been having nightmares, but thankfully today, she didn't and was having a peaceful sleep. I have been trying to wake her up but she's not responding.

"Anwita" I called again and her smile turned into a frown.

"Hey Anwita wake up" I gently pat her cheek and she groaned. I am leaving for work and I want to make sure she have breakfast.

"why are you disturbing me?" she whined sitting up. "I was having the best dream swimming in pizza, cake and ice cream" she smiled before glaring at me.

"I want you to have breakfast today and also remember to meet Mom, maasi and Eshana at the mall." I said.

"yeah. Yeah. I got it now bye" she lay back down on the bed before jerking up again.

"did you say maasi?" she looked at me in horror and I nodded.

"oh my God! What am I going to do? What if she doesn't like me? Or worse hate me?" she got up from the bed and paced around the room.

"Anwita relax, she will not hate you, maasi is just like mom except more mature and older. And nobody can not like you" I calmed her.

"you didn't like me when we first got married" she pointed out.

"true, I didn't like you romantically, but not as a human, you are a good person and I think everyone should like you, but not in a way that I should. " I said.

"okay bye now, you are starting to bore me out" she said turning away trying to hide the blush that crept up on her cheek.

I walked to her and turned her towards me.

"do not hide that blush away from me, I love that red tint on your cheeks"

"I am not blushing" she denied.

"indeed" I taunted.

"okay, I am leaving now" I announced and kissed her forehead before heading to work.

Soon I got to work. Hours have passed I couldn't concentrate even for a single minute on work, Anwita thoughts keep my mind at bay.

"Mr Sadhil Grover"

"Anwita" I said shocked.

"shouldn't you be at the mall with Mom and everyone?" I asked getting up from my seat and walking to her.

"yeah. But I'm scared that maasi might not like me and I will feel comfortable communicating with her if you accompany me to the mall" she said.

"Eshana and Mom will be there you are comfortable around them" I pointed out and she sighed.

"Eshana won't have time for me, she will be busy trying on clothes and Mumma is Mumma, but you are my husband so.... Will you come with me" she asked giving me puppy dog eyes and I chuckled.

"yes" I said and she squealed and hugged me.

"thank you! thank you! thank you! So much" she said breaking the hug.

I could not help but stare at her. She was clad in an anarkali suit.

Anwita's dress

" Beautiful." Looking at her in her dress, she looked Breath taking . I tucked the stray strand of hair lazily lying on her face behind her ear.

"come on let's go" she said and literally dragged me out with her.

This woman, whom I married and am proud to call my wife is amazing and different. Sometimes she is so childish that it is very difficult to believe that she is actually twenty-eight years old and not sixteen she becomes so mature at times amusing me.

Everything is beguiling about her in every sense. She is making me fall for her even without having a single clue
about it. Her eyes end up freighting everything to me without even trying
She is so many things in one person, cute, mature, beautiful, childish  funny and what not.

It is so transparent that she is fighting her feelings and I do not want her to do that. She is my wife and I have
Already accepted her. But I am ready to give all the time in the world, because she needs to understand and figure out what her feelings for me are. I don't want to force this relationship on her.

Unedited.

Sorry for the last update, I had exams, and sorry for the short chapter I have a lot on my mind.

Today is my birthday but it really doesn't feel like my birthday. I have been really busy preparing for Christmas. Plus my birthday is to be marked on Christmas day. One of the disadvantages of being born three days to Christmas.

Thank you all for the comments, it really makes my boring days.

Love y'all and until the next update.