Chapter Seventeen

"When you get pregnant, do remember to inform us, because you look so hot in your outfit and I am so sure your husband won't take his eyes and hands off you" Deirdre said and my face turned red.

"Telling you guys I was married is totally a bad idea" I muttered but unfortunately, it was heard by all of them and all eyes were on me.

"Darling, that's why you told us because you know the outcome of not telling us" Alexis said her hands going up and down my back in a threatening manner and her voice was threatening and believe me i was almost intimidated by her. Key word being 'almost'.

"Girls stop messing with her and just focus on making me look good" Eshana said and everyone focused on her before we all laughed at what just happened.

All five of my friends are dangerous but the seven of us are certainly more dangerous.

"Do you all remember back in university when a guy was eve teasing me?" I asked and they all nodded recalling the good old days.

In no time, eshana was ready, and she looked like she walked out of a fashion magazine or even better than a fashion model.

we all did a very good job.

We all led her down to the hall where the sangeet was to take place.

I happened to be at the front leading the rest of the others, because I knew my way around the hotel than any one of them except Eshana.

I turned to look at my friends who were continuously teasing eshana who had turned crimson red. I bumped into someone and I closed my eyes anticipating my fall, but nothing came not even pain but instead i felt a hand around my waist, so I slowly opened my eyes to see...

Mr. Husband.

His eyes was looking at my face and his hand tucked a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"Beautiful" He said and slowly made me stand properly, but his hands didn't leave my waist, instead, he kept looking at me and I turned red, suddenly becoming shy.

Someone cleared their throat behind us, breaking our trance or maybe little staring contest, causing him to release his hold from my waist as he turned and faced my friends.

I looked away from my friends trying to hide my flustered face and trying to not make the situation more weirder than it already was.

"Hello ladies" sadhil said.

He was already familiar with each and everyone of them as i had introduced him to them since they insisted so much on meeting him.

Before any one could respond, I quickly spoke "we should get going, eshana's presence will be needing" I said looking everywhere but at him. From the corner of my eyes,i saw him give a short nod and I hurriedly left there will my friends following behind.

"That was hot, you guys look so adorable together, real couples goal. I told he won't take his eyes off you and his hands also. He was literally checking you out." Deirdre said and every other person agreed with her even Eshana.

"Deirdre!" I exclaimed turning to look at her for a brief second before turning back.

"What? You know I'm right, plus that blush on your face totally agrees with me" she said.

All over again, they teased me till we got to the hall and led eshana to the podium where rohit jiju was and we exchanged pleasantries with him.

"PS, the groom is tots handsome" grace said as we came down from the podium.

"All men are handsome to you" yahshimabet said.

"Its not wrong to admire the male species and congratulate God for a job well done" Grace said.