Chapter Twenty-Three

Not Edited

Sadhil's POV

I was so anxious when I couldn't find Anwita, she had just told me of her past and shared her pain with me and before I could say anything, she was gone.

I got very worried and went ahead to ask everyone if they had seen her, but they did not. I told them all that she had told me and every one panicked. We searched around the hotel, but we still couldn't find her.

I got a call from eshana and she told me of eshana coming back. Honesty, I don't think I can live without her, she has made a special and permanent place for herself in my heart. Anwita is the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with, I love her beyond comparison and I will make sure to tell her of my feelings for her today. I know she's been through a lot in her childhood, but now, I want to make her forget her pain and start over with me by her side, giving her all the love and care in the world.  I went back to the garden to wait for her.

I was so restless while waiting for her and I was gradually loosing my patience. I was slowly pacing around while waiting for her.

"Sadhil" I heard her voice and I turned towards the direction of her voice.

"Anwita." I said and rushed to her and pulled her into my embrace.

"I'm glad you are okay. I was so worried when I could not find you anywhere, I tried calling you but you left your cellphone here, until I got a call from Eshana, telling me you were on your way back here. I don't care of your past, in anyway, it wasn't your fault. You were a victim just like your mom was. You were young and innocent and those bastards took advantage of a child's innocence and committed a crime. You are my wife, I am not going to allow a painful past or regret ruin that. I married you and took the wedding vows, I promised to be with you in all conditions. " I said pulling away from the hug.

"I'm sorry. I promise not to do that again. I tried running away from my past, but someone told me to embrace the present and make my future... No, our future beautiful and I plan to do that, and the past few hours that I left, I was into a lot of thinking. I realised I can't live without you, you have lived with me these past few months and have tolerated me and I will not say that I am the easiest person to deal with, in fact, I am stubborn, can be childish and also a cry baby, and lastly, I have a past that hunts me, but you are ready to accept me. I don't know if I deserve you but eshana once told me it's destiny and I think I believe her now. You are the man that has made me feel things I have never felt before, your touch, your everything and you make me feel things I have never felt before. When you were far from me, I felt so lonely and shallow like I was missing something and I felt that today when I left. Yes, I was jealous, jealous of those women who gave their attention to you my husband, I was jealous that they eyed what was already mine I didn't understand my feeling, but now I do, it's you I want to spend the rest of my life with, it's you I want to have kids with, I want us to grow old together and watch our children have their own kids, I don't know if you share the same feeling, but for me, I can no longer keep it within me. I Love you sadhil" Anwita said and I hugged her once again.

"Anwita...." I started but stopped when a few drop of tears dropped on her cheeks and I felt a pang of pain in my heart. "Anwita, please don't cry, watching you cry hurts a lot and I can't stand that pain. I want to see you happy, and smiling and living the best of your life. I would be lying if I said I didn't love you, I have been so carried away by work that I failed to realize my feelings for you. I must admit that these past few months have been the most beautiful moments of my life, when I think of you it makes me smile, I know that I am so lucky to have you in my life, you have become my favorite distraction, you mean everything to me and I can proudly tell you that I love you, I am head over heels in love with you. You make me happy, with you by my side, I know I can conquer the world. To know that you also love me is a priceless reward to me." I said and kissed her hand.

Anwita's POV

Its so heart warming and overwhelming to know that the man I love, also loves me.

I do not know if I deserve him or not, but I'm certain that I want to be with him for the rest of my life. I want to love me while I also love, I want us to spend time together and have a family together, if possible, travel and visit the world together. Right now, If poonam does come back, I know sadhil will always be with me and not poonam if she does come back. if the need arises, I am ready to pay whatever price it is to get to spend the rest of my life with the man I love.

~~~~~

Hello lovely people.

Roses are Red
Violets are blue
I wish I could
Spend the day
with all of you.

Happy Valentine's day. Its the day of love, so we are confessing feelings.

I'm sure y'all know I love you. Forgive me. I wanted to end this book by this month, but I think I will have to extend it. School ruined my plans. I have a project to do and my supervisor hasn't been taking things easy with me. I have a tight schedule that involves me coming back from school so late and very tired.

I know all of you do understand the life of a student. Sorry that this chapter is short, I typed it in school with the little free time I got.

Thank you, all of you, for 43k+ reads although the votes and follow are coming in slow, I guess they'll increase with time.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me.

I love y'all and once again happy V day.

♥︎