Chapter Fourteen

Not edited.

Sadhil's POV

"ugh! I hate Shopping" Anwita said for  the umpteenth time as I drove to the mall.

"Really?" I asked in surprise. "as far as I know women, y'all love shopping, it's like a necessity and you all's favorite thing to do."

"maybe for other women, but not for me, I hate it. Going from one cloth store to another, trying to find the perfect dress, drains the life out of me. I don't know why other girls enjoy it so much, I will rather stay home and read one of Eshana romance novels that she had gifted me. I just hope Mumma, maasi and Eshana don't make me try out tons of clothes" she said and I chuckled.

"tell me how maasi is" she inquired again.

"like I told you before, maasi is just like mom, she's sweet, funny, strict but also fun loaded and very observant and she tends to study people a lot."

"I am really scared" she said, worry laced her voice.

"don't be, maasi is sweet, you will like her" I said placing my hand on hers.

I parked the car, as we got to our destination. Getting down from the car, Anwita placed her dupatta on her head and wrapped the rest around her neck.

"we are going to the VIP section, you don't need this" I said looking at her feeble attempt to disguise herself.

"I know, this is just a precaution" she said. I intertwined our hands, surprising her but she didn't separate our hands, she just looked at it and then at me and we walked into the mall.

"Anwita beta" mom said immediately she spotted us as we entered the VIP section. Removing her hand from mine, she ran and hugged mom.

"I missed you mumma" she said breaking the hug.

"I missed you too mera baccha" mom said kissing her fore head.

"wait! Mumma how did you know it was me? I had disguised my self with this dupatta" Anwita asked placing the dupatta on her shoulder.

"a mother always knows when her child is around and your disguising attempt is bad" Mom said and they both laughed.

"I love you Mumma" Anwita said.

"I love you too baby" Mom replied.

"thank you for being in my life, I really missed my..."

"your dad told me all about it, don't think about that, you have to move on from bad memories and think of making happy and new ones, you have me now, what ever is bothering you, you can tell me." Mom said and she nodded.

"have you told him?" mom asked looking at my direction.

Tell me what?

"No" Anwita said.

Tell me what?

"Where is maasi"

"she was here a minute ago, there she comes" mom said.

"Namaste maasi" Anwita said said and proceeded to touch maasi's feet but was stopped midway.

"our daughters don't touch our feet but give us a hug instead" Maasi said and hugged her.

"madhuri, you were right, my sadhu's wife is so beautiful" maasi said and kissed blushing Anwita's forehead.

Anwita looked back at me mouthing 'sadhu' before a smirk broke out at the corner of her lips.

Okay! what are the thoughts running in her head?.

"Mumma where is Eshana?"

"Apparently, Rohit is making her wait" maasi said.